Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monique is into Pink furniture for me. She already has a house full of Lovely furniture. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosie seems cute. I have Kiki <33I love cats!
I have Rosie, she was my Original. She is soooooooooooooooooo cute! She collects dresses and I can't find a Lovely Shirt for her! Cats are Cute! They are my Favourite Animals!

My Villagers:

Savannah-Horse-Normal-Gardening

Angus-Bull-Cranky-Gardening

Aurora-Penguin-Normal-I have no idea what she is in to.

Goldie-Dog-Normal-Gardening

Mint-Chipmunk-Snooty-Collecting Blue Furniture. My Fav!

Rosie-Cat-Peppy-Collecting Shirts. My Other Fav!

Lucky-Dog-Lazy-Gardening but ill.

Big Top the Elephant moved out today. I hope either Mitzi oranother cat moves in. Maybe Elmer.....Ohhhh I'm getting excited..and hyper. Heh heh. I have quite a few cross-bred flowers.

I have 1 Purple Rose, 2 Orange Roses, 1 Orange Pansie, 1 Pink Cosmo and 1 Orange Cosmo. I can't wait for the Flower Fest in April!

Yay!

Anchovy - Bird - Lazy - Loves Fossils.

Twiggy - Canary - Peppy - Loves Clothes.

Sally - Squirrel - Peppy- Loves Fish

Camofrog - Frog - Cranky- Loves Chic Furniture

Drift - Frog - Sporty - Loves Bugs

Rocco - Rhino - Cranky - Loves Fossils

Tiffany is sick. (Haha,bunbun.)

And Victoria moved while I was grounded.

: (

I love Stitches. :3

& Bob, Kiki, Rosie... I like most of the cats. xD

& I also like Lucky. :3 He's so cute.

I don't have any of them in my town, though. D:

Boohoo. ;[

I have Lucky and Rosie in my Town. I have both of their pics. But Mint is my Favourite. Her Pic is right next to my exotic Bench in my Main Room.

I have 4 Rooms(If you include the save room) A kitchen, Living Room, A Spare Bedroom and my normal Bedroom(Save Room) I am in the 500,000 in my mortgage. Doing good! Heh heh.

Bud moved in. He's a lion and a Jock. He is challenging me to find a Black bass but I can't find one. He's gonna win! Doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back