Angelgotchi(or angels) hatch group!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. I thought this was the thread for the Angels (meaning Tamagotchi Angel and/or Angelgotchi) hatch. So we wouldn't need to create a separate thread for another Angels hatch, unless a different person was leading it or if the hatch was done at a different time from this one, right? I haven't been posting here for a week or so for nothing! :p
Anyway, my Angelgotchi, Jake, evolved into Kuriten at about 1 pm. Again, my Good Deeds meter was low :p but my TP was high, so that probably had something to do with it. Stay tuned for updates on Evelyn, my Tamagotchi Angel. :p
i just cant wait for mine eppppppppppp :huh:

@Oldschool

actually she just evolved into the FutagoTenshi twins xD

lol.

@Bruno

Noo that would be like spam kinda. Till our tamagotchis die this hatch isnt over o;

@brunotchi: I agree with LittleChocoWolf, it would kind of be like spam. Just join in our hatch like you said you would when your Angel comes (they should have given you an estimation of when it's coming) and hatch it, especially if one or both of ours are still alive and kicking. I haven't even hatched my Tamagotchi Angel yet after she recovered from being dropped in the water, so that gives you more time, right? Anyway, I'm planning on keeping my Angels going as long as I can, even though vintage Tamagotchis get so NEEDY in their 20s.

@LittleChocoWolf: awesome! I was expecting that to happen. It's pretty easy to get the twins. I got Kuriten by hardly doing anything but keeping the TP up, so I'm expecting the same will probably happen to me. :huh:

Hmm...maybe I should try and raise my Tamagotchi Angel in a different way, just so I can see which character I get. Also so that it's not the same character as my Angelgotchi. It's hard taking poor care of an Angel though, some effort needs to be put into it. :p

@brunotchi: I agree with LittleChocoWolf, it would kind of be like spam. Just join in our hatch like you said you would when your Angel comes (they should have given you an estimation of when it's coming) and hatch it, especially if one or both of ours are still alive and kicking. I haven't even hatched my Tamagotchi Angel yet after she recovered from being dropped in the water, so that gives you more time, right? Anyway, I'm planning on keeping my Angels going as long as I can, even though vintage Tamagotchis get so NEEDY in their 20s.
@LittleChocoWolf: awesome! I was expecting that to happen. It's pretty easy to get the twins. I got Kuriten by hardly doing anything but keeping the TP up, so I'm expecting the same will probably happen to me. :p

Hmm...maybe I should try and raise my Tamagotchi Angel in a different way, just so I can see which character I get. Also so that it's not the same character as my Angelgotchi. It's hard taking poor care of an Angel though, some effort needs to be put into it. :p
sorry for spaming :huh: it is because i am really exited i am getting it on tuesday or wensday

sorry for spaming :lol: it is because i am really exited i am getting it on tuesday or wensday
Don't worry! You're not spamming, we were just saying if you were to start a new one, it would be kind of unnecessary because we've already got this one going, which you said you were going to join, right? Awesome, yours is coming soon. Hang in there, you'll get to see everything for yourself soon enough. :lol:

Don't worry! You're not spamming, we were just saying if you were to start a new one, it would be kind of unnecessary because we've already got this one going, which you said you were going to join, right? Awesome, yours is coming soon. Hang in there, you'll get to see everything for yourself soon enough. :)
yah i know :D yes and i am joining :D tamagotchi haches are fun :D

No not really. My angel is 7yrs old today o; nothing really special is probally gonna happen now untill she dies xD

No not really. My angel is 7yrs old today o; nothing really special is probally gonna happen now untill she dies xD
lolz hay do like angel live longer or shorter

I have no new updates either. I expect Jake will evolve into the twins (so I guess I'll have 2 Jakes? :p ) tomorrow or something. Yes, like mentioned above, Angels have a typical lifespan of about 2 weeks, a little longer if you paused them. I like to think of it as not dying but going back to Tama Planet or in the case of P1s and P2s, you can think of it as them going to heaven. :) I heard that's why the Tamagotchi Angels/Angelgotchis were made, because kids always wonder where their Tamagotchis went after they "passed."

O: weird to jakes and guys i have great news :p I WON MY BID >D
WOOOOOOOO
Hey, congrats! You now have your very own P1, just like you wanted. :p I only have one P1 (the HK Commemorative edition), as I am more partial to the designs and characters of the P2. Hope you enjoy it! It's always so nice getting more vintage Tamagotchis but it could get really expensive. :p

Omgee I know o; If I wait till the end of may (I know a long time) I get lots of bday money <33 at least enough to be 2-3 tama's depending on which ones. I kinda want my angel to die xD I can wait 7 more days I guess o: hopefully it doesnt live past 18 xD

Omgee I know o; If I wait till the end of may (I know a long time) I get lots of bday money Aww, that's so sad. :D Are you bored with your Angelgotchi already? There was someone in the Ancestors section who was similarly eager to have their Angel pass on so that they could start their Morino, I don't know if you saw. :p Anyway, end of May as in NEXT May? Wow, that is a pretty long time.

No new updates for Jake, as usual. I fed him, played with him, and gave him snacks to keep his TP up. I'm expecting him to evolve soon. I'm probably not going to hatch Evelyn. I've got a lot going on at the moment and I can barely keep up with my TMGC+C (I'm STILL lovin' it! :D ), my Angelgotchi, and my Devilgotchi (which is paused at the moment). Besides some subtle changes, there's not much difference between the Angelgotchi and the Tamagotchi Angel anyway. I dunno, I might change my mind, we'll see.

Have a great day, all! :D

haha I just thought getting the twins was eassssyyy. I wanna try to get a different one o; Ima try to neglect it but not let it die xD next time. xD O: yeah I would only hatch Evelyn if vintage tamas can breed o; well I dont know if one can but I know the angel cant xD

haha I just thought getting the twins was eassssyyy. I wanna try to get a different one o; Ima try to neglect it but not let it die xD next time. xD O: yeah I would only hatch Evelyn if vintage tamas can breed o; well I dont know if one can but I know the angel cant xD
Yeah, the twins are super easy to get. What's difficult is actually NOT taking care of it, while keeping it alive at the same time. :D The only vintage Tamagotchis that can "breed" are the Osu Mesu pairs. THOSE are pretty awesome too. I got my pair for about $15.

Yeah, the twins are super easy to get. What's difficult is actually NOT taking care of it, while keeping it alive at the same time. :D The only vintage Tamagotchis that can "breed" are the Osu Mesu pairs. THOSE are pretty awesome too. I got my pair for about $15.
i found a pink one on ebay for 15 bucks :D but i am not getting it it is a girly color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back