A tama girl's life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny suddenly got teleported to the past...

She was in Dave's past! A voice behind her told her that she can prevent the curse from even happenning. So she decided to...

Dave...be on a lookout..there will be a curse placed on you

Last edited by a moderator:
But something behind her said: "But the only way is for him not to marry Karla. Therefore, they wont marry but they will live. Though, if they would not marry, you will not even be alive... you will disappear. Make a good choice.". It made her nervous... She thought for a while... Finally, she decided to....

She said "I don't care if I don't live, I want Dave to live so I will risk not being alive for him"

Destiny walked to Dave and said: "Listen! You should not marry Karla! I'm from the future, so I know that you will be cursed if you marry her! Save yourself and listen! Please...." Dave said...

"No!I love Karla!You lying!"He said hitting her and running away.

Destiny followed him. "Listen! Bailey, your ex-girlfriend is dead in the future. She loves you even if you do not love her. She told me this because she wanted you to be safe. She sent me into the past and I'm your daughter in the future! Seriously, would you think that your daughter and ex-girlfriend would lie?" she yelled at him angrily. Dave stared at her for a while. After that, Bailey (when she was still alive) appeared. She seamed to know about the future too so she explained to Dave everything. After that, Dave said...

"I don't care!"and he ran away and got married to Karla.Somehow,the curse didn't happen.He and Karla lived a happy life.Destiny was back in the present.There was nothing she could do about it.Baily was dead forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
After that, Destiny opened her eyes. She was lying down on the bed. Was it all a dream? Later at night, before she slept, she heard the sound from before, before when Bailey appeared. It sounded like coming from outside the door. She looked outside and found a mysterious looking box. She opened it and a hand pulled her in! She screamed "Help me!" but no one answered. She felt like falling into a never endingh hole. After a while, she hit the ground. She saw the guardian of the curse flower. The guardian lied all those years ago. She was not Mai's twin, she was Bailey! "Your father's curse did not end, it is going around the world affecting whoever sees it. And who may that curse be? It is you, dearie. The only way for the curse to end.... is for you to cease to exist." she said. She was scared! She tried to run away, but there was no way out! She cried for help but nobody heard her. So finally, she said...

"Fine,I'll give up my life for all the people of the world."Then...

Excuse me, but where did the kuchipatchi come from? But anyway...

So she vanished and was gone forever.... but after a while a Mimitchi appeared and said "It's not over yet!" She tried to catch Bailey but she escaped so instead, she ....

Megan (Mimitchi) saw a portal leading to somewhere else. She thought that something in it can help her. She went inside and she got teleported to the past again where Destiny was teleported there for the first time. She accompanied Destiny to make sure nothing will go wrong because Megan was actually Destiny's sister in the future who came back in time to save Destiny. But in the forest, they heard a strange voice saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back