251 two-liter bottles of diet coke + 1506 mentos =

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, an enourmous amount of gas pressure would build of inside of your tomach, and instead of burping, you barf. If you take in too much, you die.
^_^

That's why, tamagotchi_v2 freak.

But I'm not sure how much you have to eat and drink for that to happen.......rachelgotchi? Do you know? :wub:

^_^ That's why, tamagotchi_v2 freak.

But I'm not sure how much you have to eat and drink for that to happen.......rachelgotchi? Do you know? :wub:
Uhhhh I'm not sure but don't drink any more than one glass.

Wow... they had a lot of free time to do that!Now the grass is gonna be hyper. xP
Not really. Diet Coke doesn't have much of any sugar. Caffeine maybe, but not as much XD!!

The "Explosions of Coke" are caused by the slight roughness of the Mentos, which causes a chemical reaction.

It also works with Any type of soda, but the effect isnt as great.

I didn't watch the whole thing as my computer always stops after a second of playing and ten seconds later starts again and so on and it was annoying but I saw some of it. That was a very interesting experiment. :) It was kinda cool to watch one fountain start after another. ^_^

:D GotchiGirl96 :D

should i trie eating a mento and drink some pop?? should i try it out??
Do it in a hospital. Then if something goes wrong, you're already there xP

Don't.

-----------------------------------------

That's awesome X3

I wonder if that would work with Sprite or Diet Sprite.. *ponders*

will it work with pepsi im gana try it now but not in my mouth tell me if i should try it in my mouth but like 60ml of opo and a minto

will it work with pepsi im gana try it now but not in my mouth tell me if i should try it in my mouth but like 60ml of opo and a minto
You can try it in your mouth, just don't swallow ANY of it.

can you tell me evry thing i need for this to work like what kind of pop and mentos?? and will the sour ones work??

It only works with original mentos because they have a rough surface.

Diet Coke is the best soda to use.

MB WalMart is evil. xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine, the Corner shop is closer *grabs 5 bucks* XD

Some boy did a expiriment with different sodas for his Science Fair project, Diet Soda with Original mentos works the best.

I love the Mentos commericals

*HALLELUYAH!!! HALLEYUYAH HALLELUYAH!!* *eyes go big and drools* DUDE!!!... that would be the best fountain built in the world. the grass will be so happy full of sugar in them now it will take

at least 5 months to get out of your system. XD

~SG~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back