~♥V4 Journal♥~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]LOG:[/SIZE]

Luna is still here. I really like her but I can't wait to raise her daughter. I still don't know what to name her, though.

These are Luna's present stats:

Training: 9

Intelligence: 144

Arts: 53

Social: 51

Weight: 36 lbs.

Generation: 4G

[SIZE=14pt]JOURNAL:[/SIZE]

There really isn't that much to say.

Now that I'm going to TamaTown I don't have many exciting things to do really. I have to take care of my daughter and all, but I haven't had much fun just waiting around.

So I decided to visit another Tama today. Well, my owner connected us.

"Her name is Carol," she said.

I saw in this diary (also my dad's) that Carol was Aly's daughter.

She was pretty nice. We had a girl's day out and I had a good time. But we aren't amazing friends or anything.

Also I played a few games to earn gotchi. I have 14087 Gotchi!

I need to think of a name for my daughter. Lets see... OO! How about Aqua! That sounds pretty. OK her name is now Aqua.

"Aqua!"

My daughter just said her first word!

"Mommy!!"

I am so proud. I didn't talk 'till I was a toddler. She's so smart.

"Mommy!"

Well, I hope my daughter can write soon!

♦Luna♦

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted.

Luna left Aqua a few nights ago and so did Alex. I named his daughter Lilac. She is a Young Marotchi now.

Aqua evolved into a teen today (I have pics of her as a baby and videos as a toddler that I will post soon). She is a Young Memetchi and she goes to Artistic School with the Flower teacher. I am hoping she will become a Memetchi, possibly Makiko.

These are Aqua's stats:

Training: 1

Intelligence: 23

Arts: 37

Social: 10

Weight: 18 lbs.

Generation: 5G

I got lots of skill points so it will be easier for Aqua to become a Makiko!

Look at her stats!!

Training: 5

Intelligence: 53

Arts: 151

Social: 80

Weight: 24 lbs.

Also when I post pics of her they will be here:

Aqua Pics!!

When I got to 100 Artistic points, I was so excited! I might become a Makiko! :(

"You have to work harder," my owner says, but I'm still happy!!!

Soon I will evolve into a Memetchi hopefully, then I will work really hard to become a Makiko. Makikos are so pretty.

I currently have a celebrity crush: Roxygirl26's Tama, Edward. Young Androtchis are sooo cute! I should send him fanmail. Too bad he likes that Betty girl.

I hope you guys like that picture of me. I drew it myself when I was little. My mom always said I was artistic and smart, but she wanted me to become a different character than her.

I going to go send Edward fanmail! I'll tell you when he replies!

•Aqua•

Aqua is REALLY CLOSE to becoming a Makiko!!! She became a Memetchi this morning.

These are her stats:

Training: 6

Intelligence: 62

Arts: 201

Social: 80

Weight: 31 lbs.

I can't wait to evolve into a Makiko. My owner said I only have, like, 150 more points to get. She has been teaching me to dance so I ca get lots of Artistic skill points.

OMG! I got a reply from Edward yesterday, and this is what he said:

Hey ♥Aqua!♥thanks for the fanmail!

my mom was a makiko, except she was an ichigotchi.. lol:p

I hope you become the secret character though! I was gunna become a tensaitchi but... yeah no RG wants me to become a full androtchi! i'm excited:)

Love.

Edward ♥
And in his log, he said I was HOT! I am going to add another pic to that link in the above post, so make sure to check it out.

Why can't Tamagotchis have Wi-Fi connection. I wish we could meet.

:D + :)

•Aqua•

Guess what? AQUA IS A MAKIKO! Yay! She evolved yesterday.

Here are her stats now:

Intelligence: 72

Arts: 357

Social: 93

Weight: 37 lbs.

;) Edward's future partner keeps dieing. He is getting married to her when she evolves. I know Tamas can't visit over the internet, but I wish they could. I wonder what this Betty girl looks like. She couldn't be as pretty and artistic as a Makiko. He doesn't really have any other choice, though.

*sighs*

OMG I just got a job! I'm a rockstar! Yeah a rockstar Makiko is awesome!

I also called my mom on my cell phone. She's glad I'm a Makiko. I called Grandpa and he said he's glad i'm following in the family footsteps. He was a Nonbiritchi.

I'm still sad that Edward and I will never get to meet. :eek:

*sighs again*

•Luna•

Not too much to say I guess. I'm just waiting for the Matchmaker to come to Aqua since none of my other Tamas have a baby boy.

Anyways, these are Aqua's stats:

Intelligence: 73

Arts: 369

Social: 93

Weight: 44 lbs.

Generation: G5

:D I visited TamaTown today. My parents gave me 300 Gotchi Points and I got 400 from my grandparents.

I also went to both movies. I don't know why the first movie is called "Fear" though. It's about an eating competition. :D

:( It's almost time for ♥Edward♥ to marry Betty. Then the Matchmaker will bring me some random stranger to marry tomorrow since Tamas have no Wi-Fi connection.

;) My Darling ♥Edward♥, (if you by some chance happen to read this)

I know you have to marry Betty and that's the way it just has to be. I know we've never met. But I will be happy as long as you say you love me. Post in your Log, send me a PM, anything! Please!

I even wrote a song about him that I sang in my concert last night. It got a standing ovation and two encores.

*sigh*

•Aqua•

The Matchmaker visited Aqua yesterday. Except for some reason she brought her a Debatchi. Aren't those girl Tamagotchis? Well, anyways, I had to say yes even though Aqua didn't like him/her at all. They had a baby boy who I am trying to figure out the name for.

These are Aqua's stats:

Intelligence: 104

Arts: 450

Social: 109

Weight: 37 lbs.

The Matchmaker came yesterday, much to my horror. I was putting it off as much as I could until :furawatchi: Edward PMed me. He did send me a message. This is what he wrote to me.

Dear My lovely Aqua,

I love you

And I always will,

I will never forget you

I hope That you will always love me too,

even when you get matchmaker,

and get a partner.

I love you Aqua!
I will always love you Edward, even though that dumb Matchmaker made me marry a Debatchi and have a son. And even though he has to marry Betty. I know that he loves me.

I sang another song about him at my concert in GuruGuru Town, and all the newspapers there said that I was the best rockstar ever to visit the town. I want to live there when I go to TamaPlanet.

Aqua

[SIZE=14pt]NOTES:[/SIZE]

This is how all my other Tamas are:

Globe V4.5: I've had Night on PAUSE for awhile, since I'm still waiting for her to marry my friend's Tama. She is now a Ura Memetchi.

Pink Splatter Paint V4: Carol married Pepsi and had daughters but she's also been on PAUSE and hasn't gone to TamaTown quite yet. Carol's job is a baker.

My sister's Yellow and Green Camo V4: Pepsi left his daughter and my sister named her Lynn. She is the Kuchi Family toddler.

Clear Green with Purple Stripe V4.5 (Alex's daughter): Lilac was also on PAUSE for awhile but she is a Ura Zukyutchi (I think that's what it's called). She is a weight lifter or something like that.

I haven't seen my friend with the Purple Splatter Paint V4.5 in awhile, but I'll post an update when I find out. Hopefully she kept Noah on PAUSE.

If you want info or to send fanmail to any of these Tamas, please do so.

Aqua has been such a handful lately. She worried so much about Edward, she got herself and her baby sick!

Anyways, here are her stats:

Intelligence: 104

Arts: 456

Social: 109

Weight: 46 lbs.

I'm not feeling very well, since I'm still recovering from my illness.

After I read Edward's Log yesterday, I sent him a message so he wouldn't cry. But as it turned out, I started crying and before I knew it, I got sick.

"You can't worry so much!" my owner said, and she gave me medicine. "You've never even met the Tama. Please try to calm down."

I continued to cry anyways. Then Mr. Nazotchi (my mailman) came and gave me mail! B)

"It's from Fred," he said. Who's Fred? I thought.

I opened the message.

Dear Aqua, the message began.

Remember me? I'm the Debatchi the Matchmaker brought you yesterday. You didn't even bother asking me what my name was. You apparently weren't too thrilled to have me there.

Fred

I sent a reply that said So what? It doesn't matter

Yeah it does. said the reply. Do you love me?

I bitterly sent a reply.

Fred,

Thruthfully, no I don't. As a matter of fact, I hate you. You married me and took me away from my true love!!

Aqua

He sent back.

Dear Aqua,

I didn't marry you he wrote.

WHAT?

The message continued. Only if you love me, I can marry you in TamaTown. Didn't you notice we didn't even kiss? The Matchmaker is just so you continue the generations. Go ahead and marry this "true love" of yours. But if it doesn't work out, you can always come to me.

Fred

I feel a lot better now. But Edward was so upset. Maybe he doesn't love me anymore.

Do you Edward? We can still be happy and married in TamaTown.

•Aqua•

Well last night Aqua went to TamaTown. But before she left she wrote a short journal entry.

Here are a few things to say before I go to TamaTown.

PonytchiLuv:

My son's name is Henry. I thought and thought about it and came up with that name.

Roxygirl26:

1. Tell Edward I love him more than anything.

2. Tell Betty too bad.

Henry:

I hope you find love and enjoy writing in this journal as much as I do.

See You!

•Aqua•

Aqua's son Henry is a Mame Family toddler. He is a Puchitchi I think.

I was really bored yesterday so I got him lots of skill points. Look at his stats!!

Training: 3

Intelligence: 101

Arts: 100

Social: 59

Weight: 17 lbs.

Generation: 6G

Wonder what Teen he'll evolve into.

Hi I'm Henry! I'm the son of Aqua the Makiko and Edward the Androtchi. Well I guess technically Fred the Debatchi but Edward is wayyy better. Yes, I'm sure my mom is waiting for you Edward.

Edward, by the way, is currently having trouble connecting with Betty. HA! I wonder if he'll have a daughter. Edward wants her to love me and me to love her, but I'll only love her like a sis. Marrying your (step)sis is too weird. It would be awesome to have a brother though.

Also right now my owner has been connecting me with my future partner, Lynn. She is a cute Mohitamatchi. She wants to be a Mimitchi :mimitchi: or Maidtchi when she grows up. I think I want to be one of the Mame Family characters :mametchi: :wacko: , but not Zukyutchi. He's kind of girly. I look girly enough now.

Want to know why I'm writing so much? I have over 100 Intellectual skill points already!!! Well, one more than 100.

I want someone to send me fanmail. Roxygirl26's Tamas always PM us, but like no one else ever reads this.

♣Henry♣

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Henry became a Young Androtchi yesterday (I think that's when it was). Now I want him to become a Androtchi.

These are his stats now:

Training: 7

Intelligence: 114

Arts: 149

Social: 66

Weight: 39 lbs.

Unfortunately he has inheirited his grandmother's stubborness. He wants to choose who he wants to marry.

Henry here. I've had lots to do and not enough time to write in my Journal. Well anyways the other day I evolved into a Young Androtchi like my dad Edward. I want to be an Androtchi just like him too. I have lots of skill points.

Also I got into a fight with my girlfriend today. She's an Ichigotchi now.

"I thought we were both going to be Mame Family characters!" I said when I saw her.

"So you don't like me how I am?" Lynn asked me.

"I wanted you to be a Mimitchi-"

"Fine!" she fumed. "It's over! I guess you're not good enough for a Meme Family character."

I stormed back to my house.

"Connect me with anyone!" I screamed. "ANYONE!"

"You're going to marry Lynn, though," my owner said.

"You said yourself that I'm the only boy Tamagotchi out of all the others. I can do whatever I want!" I insisted.

"Fine," my owner said, and connected me with another Tamagotchi.

I didn't care who it was. As long as it wasn't...

I looked at the beautiful Tama in front of me. She was a Puchitchi just like I was.

"Hi," she said shyly. "I'm Patricia. But my owner calls me Patty."

It didn't matter that she was a toddler. I ran up and started kissing her. She giggled.

"I really like you," Patty said.

"Me too." We kissed again.

My owner wasn't too happy. "She's a toddler," she had told me after dragging me back.

"She's my girfriend," I decided.

"Come on let's go and meet the other girl," my owner said. She told me she was a V4.5 named Night, whose original partner had died. Night was a pretty Ura Memetchi. I didn't have time to connect and meet with her.

Too bad Lynn missed her chance. I'm going out with Patty.

I also have a brother. I think that's awesome!

Henry

Henry evolved into a Androtchi this morning! Not too much else to say I guess.

Well, here are Henry's stats now:

Intelligence: 114

Arts: 165

Social: 72

Weight: 39 lbs.

As my owner said, I'm a full Androtchi now! Just like Edward too.

Except Patty is still a toddler.

"I'm going to put her on PAUSE," my owner told me. "She's too young for you."

"It doesn't matter!" I kept on saying. But try as I might, she wouldn't change her mind.

"Go and visit her," my owner said, and connected me with Patty.

"Oh Henry!" Patty started crying when I told her. She seemed like a baby now. I kissed her on the cheek and left.

My owner noticed I was sulking around the next few minutes.

"Do you want to meet Night?" she asked. I shook my head. She didn't listen anyway.

"Hi Henry," the beautiful Ura Memetchi said when I floated to her. "I'm Night." She sighed sadly.

I didn't know what to say. Finally I asked, "Are you OK?" Night was so pretty.

"I miss Noah," she sighed. Noah was the Tama who she was going to marry, but he died. "He never even kissed me."

I felt so sorry for her, so I put my arm around her. She didn't object.

My owner kept connecting us and soon we were Very Good Friends. Then I asked to be connected with Lynn.

Lynn is a hot Violetchi now. She wasn't too happy to see me.

"What are you doing here?" Lynn asked.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. What I said before was a childish thing to say."

"Oh Henry! I've been waiting and waiting for you to tell me that!" she said. We started making out.

"I brought a present for you," I said. I gave her some Make-Up. Then my owner brought me back.

"Make up your mind!" she said. "If you don't like Night I have to delete you from her friends list so the Matchmaker can visit her tomorrow."

So hard to choose! After awhile my owner just said, "You're marrying Lynn. If you can't choose, well I just chose for you."

Then Night came to see me. She cried.

"I'll never forget you," Night said. She turned to leave. "But I guess you will."

Two heartbreaks in one day. It was too much for me to handle.

"Wait!" I cried. I floated to her house.

"Henry?" She dried her eyes and came over to me.

"This wasn't my choice," I said, "I can't change it. But before I go, I wanted you to have something."

I kissed Night. "You're my best friend!" I told her.

Then my owner took me back to my house and connected me with Lynn.

"Do you love me now?" Lynn asked, annoyed with my story.

"Yes," I answered. I gave her a violet (her favorite flower, in case you haven't guessed).

After all that trouble, I know I love Lynn.

"Thanks," I said to my owner. "You were right all this time."

"I know." She smirked and gave me a treat.

♣Henry♣

OMG! Night got some "fan mail" for a change!

This is from sasukeisemo's Tama, Calib!

Calib wanted to give Night something. Here:
Dear Night,
Hi, I'm Calib. I've read about you, and I think I love you. We can't mate and have kids together, but I plan on proposing to you in Tama-Town. I hope to see you there.

With much love,

Calib.
Hehe.... He always was a love bird.
Aww... That's cute. She replied to him, but said she wanted to get to know him better first.

Anyways, I am hoping Henry will get a job soon and marry Lynn. Wonder what job he'll get.

Henry's stats:

Intelligence:114

Arts: 165

Social: 72

Weight: 44 lbs.

How does Night manage to get fan mail when the main character doesn't?? We're friends and all but she doesn't have to find some V4.5 Secret Character right after I break up with her. Oh Well, I guess.

I can't wait to get a job! But I don't know what I should be. And after I get a job I can marry Lynn.

My owner let me connect with Patty today. She's a Ringotchi, trying to become a Mimitchi (like Lynn wanted to be). I don't like her anymore like that though. I love Lynn.

Wonder why Roxygirl26 hasn't posted in awhile. Hope she does soon; I want to know about my brother!!

♣Henry♣

:p Henry and ;) Lynn were married on the 24th of November, and had twin boys! Henry's son is named Jacob. I am hoping that he will marry Patty, so I put her on PAUSE.

Jacob is a Mame Family toddler now, a Harutchi to be exact.

These are his stats:

Training: 0

Intelligence: 0

Arts: 5

Social: 4

Weight: 28 lbs.

Generation: 7G

Wonder what character he should be. Maybe a Tarakotchi.

I'm Jacob, son of Lynn the Violetchi and Henry the Androtchi.

I just got accepted into Preschool! My owner said my parents would be proud. I like Preschool.

It would be cool if I became a Kutchipatchi :lol: or a Tarakotchi when I grow up.

My owner said I will probably be marrying a Ringotchi. Her name is Patty and she wants to be a Mimitchi :p when she grows up! I am going to connect with her soon.

<Jacob>

I accidently left Jacob alone for awhile, and he evolved into the Universal Teen, Obotchi. I don't know what he'll evolve into now.

These are his stats:

Training: 5

Intelligence: 36

Arts: 25

Social: 16

Weight: 34 lbs.

Jacob also has 46,187 Gotchi Points!!

I met Patty yesterday. She is so pretty, but she doesn't like me.

"Hi!" I said when I went to visit her. "I'm Jacob." I was still a Harutchi.

"Oh. You must be Henry's son," Patty muttered.

Why didn't she like me? I went back to my house and told my owner what happened.

"I know," she said. My owner sighed. "This will take a lot of work. Do you like her?"

"Very much," I assured her.

I evolved into an Obotchi last night.

"Great," my owner said sarcastically. "That'll impress her." She decided to connect us again. This time Patty came to see me.

"You again," Patty groaned.

"Listen Patty. I really like you," I tried to tell her. She didn't listen. Then she left me a bad present.

I read my Dad's journal. Now I know why she doesn't like me. She likes HIM!

I wonder if Patty will ever like me.

<Jacob>

[SIZE=14pt]NOTES:[/SIZE]

This is how my Tamas are now:

Globe V4.5: The Matchmaker brought Night a V4.5 Kuchi Family Secret Character. (What is that called again??) She likes him and they had a baby boy, but she is waiting to hear from Calib and see if he loves her still.

Pink Splatter Paint V4: Patty is a Ringotchi (as you know) and I'm hoping she'll evolve into a Mimitchi. She will probably marry Jacob.

My sister's Yellow and Green Camo V4: Jacob's brother Tycho is a baby still since I've had him on PAUSE.

Clear Green with Purple Stripe V4.5: Lilac has a baby girl. She's been on PAUSE too so she hasn't gone to TamaTown yet.

Jacob evolved into a Tosakatchi today!!! Yay!! That is one of my favorite Tamagotchis.

Well, now here are Jacob's stats:

Training: 9

Intelligence: 78

Arts: 37

Social: 22

Weight: 48 lbs.

Now I'm a Tosakatchi and Patty became a Mimitchi!! After she saw how awesome I was when I evolved, she fell for me. I love Patty. She is awesome and pretty!

I will probably get my job tomorrow. What should I be???

And after my job I can marry Patty. Can't wait!!!

<Jacob>

[SIZE=14pt]MORE NOTES!:[/SIZE]

I've been looking through the other Tamagotchi Logs recently, and I'd have to say, although Roxygirl26's Log is still awesome, more honorable mentions should be given out to:

My Life as a Tama V4 (TamaSweetie)

The v4 Tamalog (deemack199725)

My Tamagotchi V4. (TAMAGIRL2008)

Great job guys!!! Smilies for you!! :( :) :angry:

But also someone copied the name of my Log :ph34r: . I was going to call my new V5 Log the same name as this Log but now I can't :( .

Back