Yelling At Inanimate Objects.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the ITV website, every fourth video I watch etc the whole browser stops and in brackets the top says "ITV -whatever- (Not Responding)" and I get quite angry. Also, I yell at online news articles. I saw one today that said that a guy from the IWC (International Whaling Commission) said that it might help whale conservation if commercial whaling was banned, I was like: "YOU THINK?!!!"

Giraffagotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I LOLed when I saw this topic XDDDD

me and my sis always yell at video games when we play them together XD like when we were playing a spyro game we were calling cinder loopy (a replacement for a bad word) because she wasn't jumping high enough XD

:blink:

I love conversations with inanimate objects. They're good listeneners. xD

And they can never argue with me. Although sometimes they decide they hate me and then my computer freezes, lamps break down, and so on. But, for the most part, I feel loved by my household appliances. xD

^ Yes. They make excellent listeners.

My toaster gets spoken to a lot.

But my fridge sometimes yells at me if I leave it open for too long.

I yell at the Maze Builder Game. EVIILLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i yell at my MP4 when the battery dies.

I yell at my book. "READ FOR MEEEEE!"

XD 1 time i saw this guy talking but there was no one around. dont say he might have that thingy in his ear (bluetooth or watever) cuz he didn't!!!! then i saw him yelling @ a tree... tht guy was WEIRD!

Whenever I'm feeling stressed or insane, I always stop and tell all the objects around me to "calm down".

I yell at my Nintendo DS while playing Trauma Center. xD Other than that, nothing.
SAME. xD

I'll be like "MORE, LASER DAMNIT! KILL IT!"

I yell at the computer all the time.

I yell at my iPod, because it is super slow. O:<

Whenever I actually play my Gameboy/DS (More like when I used to), I would always yell at my Pokemon or whatever not to die. I'd be all, "NO, YOU STUPID ZAPADOS. YOU CAN'T DIE NOW. NOOOO WINNN" XD

I was building a lego thing and the piece wouldn't fit so I was yelling at it and calling it stupid XDDD

^_^

I yell at anything. I don't care whether or not it's alive.

I was yelling at my computer earlier for losing my internet connection. I was like, "JUST RECONNECT! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IT'S RIGHT. DOWNSTAIRS." Then when I finally got it back, it was taking forever to load, so I was all, "YEAH. Finally get you back, and you TAKE FOREVER. GREAT. I'mma launch you out the window one day!"

xD

I yelled at the computer before for not working when my friend was online >8O.

Also when I'm playing video games sometimes I say "Oh crap" under my breath lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back