Why did Bandai make TamaIsland?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I`m wondering why Bandai made TamaIsland! Could someone in the US e-mail Bandai and ask them why!? I hope it`s not so they know who to erase in the V4! Because if that`s so, most of my favorite characters will be gone! My favorite characters are:

1st: :p

2nd: :blink:

3rd: :eek:

4th: Tarakotchi

5th: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can take memetchi, kuchipatchi and tarakotchi off cause they are home! :p

They made it for all tama fans to vote who they want to win!

P.S. Bad news! I just went n Tama Island and Mimitchi is OFF! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to e-mail them about this when I get home. I'm getting curious myself.... Although it's probably just for fun. They have the most popular characters up there, so I doubt they'd delete them.

The reason they made TamaIsland is that tamagotchi lovers (people of tamatalk) can have fun and vote for there favorite tamagotchi out of the selected tamagotchis and the tamagotchi that got the least votes will be "iliminated". Its all just for fun, nothing to fret so much about.

looknohands

I`m wondering why Bandai made TamaIsland! Could someone in the US e-mail Bandai and ask them why!? I hope it`s not so they know who to erase in the V4! Because if that`s so, most of my favorite characters will be gone! My favorite characters are:1st: :lol:

2nd: :p

3rd: :huh:

4th: Tarakotchi

5th: B)
its because they want a main character 4 v4! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back