What is this guy's name? đź’—

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://imgur.com/Uaw7Blk

Here is the growth chart that I always refer to when I run my Ps! And to get kuchipatchi you want the snail teen by making sure you have the food personality (your teen can play with the cook book (if he already has a personality you need to play with it enough to game enough points towards the food personality for it to be his personality if that makes sense)

And from the snail you want to get 0-2 care misses (a care miss is when he beeps that one of his meters is empty and you wait until the attention icons turns off) and you want to make sure your teen has the strong arm personality (cleaning supplies gives this one) or the food personality (play with the cook book)

And if you follow that you should have no problems getting kuchipatchi

wow that was a roller coaster! Glad you got it all sorted out! And care misses count for the recent evolution. So they are not cumulative from hatching so for your care misses to get kuchipatchi you only need to worry about from the time he evolves into a teen until he evolves into an adult (that's 24 hours total)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back