What are you listening to now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Is How I Disappear - MCR

I spent three hours sitting behind my couch, shaking, eyes wide, staring at the wall, because my dad decided that I was in need of reforming after my little stunt with the hot glue gun today, and so he took away any source of music; CD player, computer, iPhone, iPod. Safe to say, I did not do well. He eventually decided that three hours was enough and gave them all back. I am traumatized Dx Music equals life for me.

Jizz In My Pants - The Lonely Island.

It makes me lol everytime the say Jizz which is alot. Ksenia saw me have giggle fits.

^^ I have all their songs in one playlist for me daily fix. Listening to it now.

I'm not your boyfriend baby - (You take a guess)

Seventeen Forever-Metro Station.

I was just listening to Dont Trust Me, but as soon as I clicked this topic, it changed. And it is on shuffle. I decided to definately listen to whatever it lands on.

And Feebers, I understand you, love. Music is life. That's why I don't like the hot glue gun at school, Sexy Stanley. He made me get a finger pimple, and he got glue all over my iPod. Mean Stanley...

^ i <3 that song =] I bet your ipod doesnt have a dent in it >=[ Now I hate math textbooks...

I'm just a kid - Simple plan

Such an old song....

Flamingo dance- Fantasia 2000

I LOVE the Fantasia 200 movie -_- (L)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back