Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my sis was playing with me yesterday and i broke my charm necklace :D i have to buy a new one now. the charms are still in good condition though :wacko: this week or next my mom will take me and my sis to look for the black cat. i have the love puppy and sherbet bunny and they're seasonal. just like the black cat. i got my love puppy for valentines day(worth $100) YAY ME(cause it is worth alot) and my sherbet bunny in march(worth $60) YAY ME(cause it is worth alot)!

OMG OMG OMG AT CANDY TYME THEY HAD LOTS OF CHARMS!!!!!!! I GOT A PONCHO AND A BRACELET AND I GOT MY RACCOON AT LASTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOTT!!!
That's great!

my sis was playing with me yesterday and i broke my charm necklace  ;)   i have to buy a new one now. the charms are still in good condition though :rolleyes:   this week or next my mom will take me and my sis to look for the black cat. i have the love puppy and sherbet bunny and they're seasonal. just like the black cat. i got my love puppy for valentines day(worth $100) YAY ME(cause it is worth alot) and my sherbet bunny in march(worth $60) YAY ME(cause it is worth alot)!
Sorry bout that.

Last edited by a moderator:
my sis was playing with me yesterday and i broke my charm necklace :( i have to buy a new one now. the charms are still in good condition though :) this week or next my mom will take me and my sis to look for the black cat. i have the love puppy and sherbet bunny and they're seasonal. just like the black cat. i got my love puppy for valentines day(worth $100) YAY ME(cause it is worth alot) and my sherbet bunny in march(worth $60) YAY ME(cause it is worth alot)!
i just figured out how to fix it. i got my older charms that i got a few years ago(they're not webkinz charms) but i took one of the rings that hold on the charm and i used it for my charm necklace to hold on the clip that fell off. now it is fixed and i dont have to buy a new necklace. :p today i might get to go and look for some charms and the black cat. who owns the black cat?

I SAW THE BLACK LAB!!!!

It was at a Justice store that I was at! I want it! No, wait- I need it! Saw trading cards 2 places so far. Question: How do you get the "virtual trading cards" on the site? I'm guessing by playing the trading card games in the tournament arena, but I'm not sure.

i got 3 more charms the poncho charm, the chihuahua charm and the yorkie cameo charm. now i have 8 charms and i have 63 webkinz! i still cant find the black cat. is it selling too quickly? is it not in stores yet?

It's probably popular...
i agree. there are lotz on ebay. i may go to edmonton on friday. if we do, we will look for the black cat. they may have it. the black cat is in canada but i cant find any stores that have the webkinz black cat. after halloween it could sell as much as the love puppy on ebay.

I WANT THE BLACK CAT BAD!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back