v4's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

They aren't out in Canada yet so I got mine off ebay, if you live in the US go to a aTarget or Toys R Us they'll have one probably.

Hope I helped.

well they're basicly an American version of a Uratama (japanese tams), only better (probably, i don't actually have a uratama, but i read about it)

they have lots of games, lots of characters, mail, and more!

They aren't out in Canada yet so I got mine off ebay, if you live in the US go to a aTarget or Toys R Us they'll have one probably.Hope I helped.
Yes they are! I live in St.Albert, Alberta (In Canada) And I got mine January 26th! I guess that they just aren't out in every part of Canada yet.

Yes they are! I live in St.Albert, Alberta (In Canada) And I got mine January 26th! I guess that they just aren't out in every part of Canada yet.
They came out two days ago where I live (not saying) and I only found out because I saw a v4 commercial on television the v3 commercial was betta, gotcha gotcha gotcha tama tamagotchi...? something like that, well they took it away!!!

I brought my 2 V4s from a local shop 3 months ago. ^_^

Check ebay, or your local toy shops - and I'm sure you'll find one soon! ;)

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back