V4 and v4.5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodie News Here!

~V4~

Well, It's a healthy SimaSimatchi(WTF I thought it would become a Kutchipatchi...)

Yeah.

Name: CAKE

42 lb

Training: 3

9 Intelligent Points(Got spelling right for once... HOORAY!)

14 Fashion Points

53 Social Points

What Type?: SimaSimatchi

Family in?: Meme..

Generation: 10

7400 Gotchi Points

~V4.5~

And of course, here comes the highlight you Mametchi Fangirls and boys want. I got a UraMametchi..... Yup. It's pretty cute.

Name: CHOCO

40 lb

Training: 4

83 Humor Points

21 Gorgeous Points

17 Passion Points

What Type?: UraMametchi

Family in?: UraMame..

Generation: 3

7320 Points

OK, Both got married. Uramametchi to a ugly looking thing, I can't remember what it was, and to my surprise, a mametchi for simasimatchi. But dude, isn't mametchi only a male character? And simasimatchi is a male? WTF? Are they gay? O_O

Well, here comes the new generation!

~v4.5~

A URAMEMETCHI! YES! I CAN GET URAVIOLETCHI, THE ONLY DECENT FEMALE URATAMA! WOOT

~V4~

A RINGOTCHI! YES! I CAN GET A VIOLETCHI, AND THEN SHE WILL SHOW IN THE V4 WHEN THEY VISIT!

Hmm.. I might as well.... Put meh' mametchi toy and kutchipatchi toy that came with the v4.5 in this log(I saw Kutchipatchi5's log, it was a nice idea!!!)

Currently, our new two little guys to this log... are rolling on a book by this keyboard.... Ah well.

~V4.5~

At last.... a uravioletchi!!! Yup, you crazy fans of violetchis.... And more than 80 points. Rockstar won't come up as a job though!!! *sob* *sob* Wahhhh..

~v4~

WTF? Pyonkotchi?? WHY?

OK, I deicided to also put in the violetchi figure and the memetchi one. Heh, ever wonder what Tamagotchi Logs also means? Tamagotchi Diaries, and they are gonna write here:

~Mametchi~

9/22/07

*mametchi writes, I'm translating, he is writing in tama language* Ok then. That was fun... Ok, but that water was a-cold I wish it was a little warmer. The memorial service we went to was ok, but I did not get a word of the prayer.

~Kutchipatchi~

*kutchi writes, and he is writing like mametchi, so I translate again:* Whew. That was a tiring day. That water was nice and cold... Ahh. That chinese food smelled wierd... Yup.

~Memetchi~

*same, she is writing tamanease, and I am translating. Memetchi writes:*

What a Day. It was fine.

~Violetchi~

Dude, there were no flowers!! What the *beeeeeeeeeppppp*

. . .

And, as for our not forgotten tamas:

~v4~

Dangit. Why can't I earn more points? I hate Flag... Dangit.

~v4.5~

This sucked, too. But luckily, now over 80 humour points! Yay! So, does anyone know how to get rockstar as a job?

OK Gotta get off now, my sis is growling and tapping her fingers on the keyboard... aghh...

*next update tommorow.*

*insert whoops and yays here* HOORAY! hooray! FINALLY! THE STUPID ORCKSTAR JOB CAME UP AND URAVIOLETHCI IS AT LAST A ROCKSTAR!! YEAH!

AND THE REIGN OF TERRORISH FLAG PLAYIGN IS OVER!! I FINALLY GOT A JOB FOR PYONKOTCHI TOO!!! HOORAY!! SHE'S A AIRPORT BUS DRIVER!!! *insert more hoorays, whoops, victory cheers and yells and yays here*

Latest posts

Back