Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Derek was a freakin TANK in Under The Knife 1 xD
Yaaaaay. It's good to know I'm not the only one that cares about how Derek looks! xDDDDDDD

I'm putting Under the Knife 2 on my Christmas List. Can't risk going into a coma from Derek's uglyness! xDDDDDDDD

Wait. OH NO!!!! NOT A SPAZZ ATTACK!! MUST...PLAY...TRAUMA...CENTER... GAH!!!!!!!! MUST...STAB...DEREK...TO...DEATH...

Episode 6-4: Operation Derek! Oh so fun! It's like, Angie says, "It's...going to be OK!" and then, *stab stab stab stab stab stab* . Angie cries, and now we're all happy! xDDDD

This is FREAKY! Our neighborhood has a street called... THOMPSAN ROAD. Scary. Trauma Center haunts me... o_O

Sorry! LONG post!

You're never alone on that one xDD

I alreayd have number 2 x3

I haven't played it in so long, either D:

Operatin Derek OWNS! -stabby stab- Angie: NOOOOOO! MY LOVER DEREK IS GONE! 8D

We have a James Street and a Wilson Street, for all those House fans out there. xD

You're never alone on that one xDD
I alreayd have number 2 x3

I haven't played it in so long, either D:

Operatin Derek OWNS! -stabby stab- Angie: NOOOOOO! MY LOVER DEREK IS GONE! 8D

We have a James Street and a Wilson Street, for all those House fans out there. xD
xDDDDDDD

Sorry, but that me laugh SO HARD!!! ROFLOLPMP!

I now feel guilty stabbing Derek. Derek PWNS. He is awesome.

I *coughlovecough* him.

I hate Angie...

DIE ANGIE! *takes scalpel and stabs her until she dies* *steals her love*

xD

What is operation Derek on wii or DS number 2 I have number 1 and 2 on 2 I'm on Ep7 Ch7 The one where the mayor has all kind of guilt? Can't do the part where the red blood line is going so fast and you have to do them.

Whew I did it healing touch I faild twice and did it. >;( My brother wanted me to open the door so I failed xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back