The Three Loners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Well, sorry for the VERY long wait, but I was busy. Here it is!

CHAPTER 1 – Buying Wiggy

Two hours later, me and Mom went to the mall, which was near a cat breeder’s house as well, who we were going to visit this afternoon to get my kitten. Mom knew the guy, and he had a ton of cats.

“Okay, so you can choose a Tamagotchi, then we’ll head out to buy your kitten,” she told me.

“Okay, thanks!” I cried, and raced off to the Tamagotchi aisle.

I looked over all the choices. Pink with blue buttons, blue with yellow buttons, pink with hot-pink buttons, purple with gray buttons and black screen lining…. there were just so many!

In the end, I chose four, which I would choose one out of. These were my choices: light-blue with green buttons, yellow with red buttons and orange screen lining, blue with pink buttons and pink with hot-pink buttons.

Hmm, I like blue and green, but not that much. I settled the light-blue Tamagotchi with green buttons back on the shelf. Red, yellow and orange are nice, but…. no. I set the yellow Tamagotchi with red buttons and orange screen lining back beside the blue and green one. I must choose either the pink and blue Tamagotchi or the pink and hot-pink Tamagotchi.

I knew which one I had to choose. I set the blue and pink Tamagotchi back on the shelf and saw it was actually a P1! I’m glad I didn’t pick it; I don’t want a boy Tamagotchi!

I looked happily at my new pink and hot-pink Tamagotchi P2, the girl version.

Just then, Mom came jogging up. “Did you choose?” she called.

“Yup!” I replied. “I chose this one.”

“Wonderful!” Mom said, hugging me. “Choose a Tamagotchi carrier for it, too.”

“Alright, I will.” I looked at the little oval-shaped pouches that held Tamagotchis, the ones that kept your Tamagotchi safe, but still provided you with a view of the screen.

“This one,” I decided, picking up a pink pouch with hot-pink swirl designs. The colours matched my new Tamagotchi.

“Let’s go pay for it, then in the car you can open them, and then we can head off to the breeders’ house,” Mom told me, taking the Tamagotchi and pouch in her hands.

“Okay!” I agreed, walking beside her.

After we had paid for my Tamagotchi and pouch and gotten back into the car, Mom gave me a pair of scissors. I was sitting in the passenger’s seat in the front, as usual.

“Here,” she said. “Use these to open the packages.”

I eagerly cut up the package for my Tamagotchi and lifted it out. Mom watched me pull out the tab and set the time. Then, a black-and-white spotted egg appeared on the screen. I held my breath, waiting for it to hatch.

A small, white, oval-shaped creature popped out of the egg when it cracked and started bouncing around the screen, calling for food.

“It’s a she,” I said immediately.

“Do you want to give her a nickname?” Mom asked me kindly.

I nodded. “Her name and nickname will be….” I thought for a moment, “Wiggy.”

“That’s a wonderful name! Now open the carrier package,” Mom told me.

I did as I was told, opening the package of the carrier. I took it out and gave the scissors and garbage to Mom, and placed Wiggy carefully inside it.

I looped the Tamagotchi carrier with Wiggy in it around my neck and sat back in my seat to enjoy the ride to the breeder’s house.

I hope you like it! Go to: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=144683&hl= to review it!

Latest posts

Back