The Three Loners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Yes I am still working on the Truth Within! I just have not had any ideas so far, Chapter Two of TTW will be up sometime....

Anyways, on to The Three Loners!

The Three Loners: Wiggy, Minda and I

(This takes place in 1997, when Tamagotchi P2 came out.)

Amy is a 14-year-old girl starting out at Skyheart Drive High School. The day before her first day, she got a Tamagotchi P2, and a little female calico kitten (a REAL one, not Webkinz, a real cat).

Amy nick-names the Tamagotchi Wiggy, and the calico kitten she names Minda.

It pretty soon turns out, that, from the start of the year, Minda, Wiggy and Amy have to go through some hard times…. in school and at home....

PROLOGUE

I stared at Mom in amazement. It was the day before school started, and she had just told me some amazing news.

“Wh-what?” I gasped, still feeling shocked.

“I will allow you to get a kitten of your choice, and a Tamagotchi P2, as a present for starting out at a new school,” she repeated.

“Yay! Thanks, Mom!” I shouted, throwing my arms around her. Being an only child, I was pretty spoiled sometimes.

“You deserve it,” she replied, beaming.

It's kinda short, but oh well! All the chapters will be short, so I can update sooner! Well, some might be really long.... Hope you like it so far!

Latest posts

Back