The flower Child

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Tamagurl! :furawatchi: I'm glad you think it's nice! You can raise points by playing games, and going to school.

Anyway, Sepia got 2 mails today, a fortune and a regular piece of mail.

The fortune was:

Hearts: 2

Man: 2

Not bad, but my next piece of mail was even better! I got a ticket to Canada from the king! Yes!

I don't know if any readers know what Sepia means, but it is a pretty shade of Brown. Well, it's not my favorite shade of brown, but it sounded cute and girlish! :furawatchi: Why brown do you ask? The whole back of my V4.5 is Chocolate brown! I got the Chocolate Argyle tama, if I hadn't already told you. I have 4 blue tamas, so I was going to get a blue one, but when I saw the Argyle one, I fell in love!

Right now I am Connecting Sepia and Alec, and waiting for my dad to get home so he can put some batteries in my V4! They have 4 hearts and are both 4 years old.

Sepia mated with my sisters tama. I have a little boy now, that I am trying to think of a name for. Does anybody have a good name for me to use?

Latest posts

Back