the 3 v4s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello everyone i have some sad news.i am going to open a new log bacause this one is not organised.sorry guys

do i decided i won`t close it.My y. kutchipatchi is a debatchi (first one ever)and he is dancing with the x mas tree at the moment.My mohitamatchi is now a oniontchi(first one ever).my Kujakatchi is now a celebtchi! and my star toddler(hitdeotchi)is now a .....URA young violetchi!!And the other mohitamatchi is not a darn universal(the one with the curl of hair at the front and it is a girl).

see you everyone

the URA young violetchi is now a URa viloetchi!the universal teen is now a masktchi.mymy simsimatchi(tiger) is now 6 so i will set the time to 2:59 i will be back in a sec hopfully this should work.ok now lets wait...nothing i will try again if not i will try again in about 2 hours.nope nothing again.lets hope for later.oh and before i go my debatchi and masktchi are in love!

nothing with my oniontchi yet :angry: :angry: :D :angry: and my simasimatchi had a baby girl and the celebtchi had a baby boy,both with the matchmaker. :angry: :angry:

hello everyone,sad news .my oniontchi is now a ....debatchi.oh and my ura young violetchi (star) has a job at the muffin place

bom bom boomm, my little debatchi now has a baby boy from the match maker :huh: ^_^

i am so glad for him in some random reason

Latest posts

Back