TamaTalk's Very First Tamagotchi iD-L Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welcome to my iD-L Log! Please accept the fact that I am an iD-L amateur and this is my very first pet on the iD-L.

Currently, my new iD-L is a baby girl, and she looks like a bright pink rectangular eraser with a bow on her head.

MY TYPING WAS JUST INTERRUPTED BY HER EVOLVING.

Now she looks like a clock with a flower on top. I think it's time to name her. Now what shall I choose...Ayaka! It means "colourful flower" in Japanese. Now I'll just play a game to make her happy. My favourite game is one where you have to guide a Mametchi over and under obstacles in order to reach a goal.

Yaya! I got a a perfect score on the game and Ayaka almost has a full happy bar.

I must say, the graphics of the iD-L are amazing - it's worth the money!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just figured out how to play a game where you have to make a Kuchipatchi eat cookies. The Kucipatchi moves randomly over the cookie plate and there were also skulls, which you had to avoid. It's really hard!

I hope Ayaka evolves tomorrow. I'm liking the iD-L so far!

Sorry, I've had a broken Internet connection for a few days, but have still been running my iD L. Ayaka is now a full-grown adult! First she evolved into a green Ura-Young Memetchi, and now she is a sort of pink Mametchi except has a pink and white iced cake on her head.

I've recently been dressing Ayaka up in a blue and pink polka dot dress, a fancy pink dress and a silver tiara. I also changed her room style to a sort of concert hall sort of place. I hope she gets married soon!

Yay! Today Ayaka turned 4 (marrying age) and married Kikitchi to have a baby girl! She just left and little Ai (which means "love and affection" in Japanese) is now in my care. She's SUPER needy.

I am hoping to finally get Lovelitchi on this generation. See you in an hour when Ai evolves!

Whoops! Haven't been updating! Now onto 3rd Gen. baby boy! Here are all the missed updates:

Ai's child and teen stage were the same as her mother's, and after school when she evolved yesterday, I was disappointed to find yet another Perotchi. I immediately married her to my older brother's Mametchi (lucky him for getting a nice character!) and they both took home baby boys. I think they will evolve into Nemutchi's, judging by the hat and the sleepy face. I'm disappointed, since it is probably gonna be a long time before I get Lovelitchi. Oh well, I'll see how this baby boy's life goes.

LOL, I RESET THAT BABY BOY THEN GOT A LOVELITCHI THEN GOT ANOTHER LOVELITCHI ON SECOND GENERATION NOW HAVE ANOTHER NITTOBOTCHI BABY BOY AND THIS LOG IS DISCONTIBUED PLEASE CLOSE IT

OST EDIT: For future reference, if a topic needs to be dealt with, please click the yellow "report" button in the bottom left corner of posts so that the Guides know to get to it promptly. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back