Tamagotchi V3 (Japanese ver.) : Where is the shop?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nanou

Reaction score
Hello !

I recently bought a Tamagotchi V3 in Tokyo, and obviously, everything is in Japanese. The problem is, I don't speak Japanese ! haha

I would like to know if anyone of you can tell me where is the shop on Tamagotchi Japanese versions? Because it's not where it was in my French version..

Thank you!

It is likely a Keitai which is slightly different than the V3 tamagotchi connection (the growth charts are different and there are different games, times, the death god, the death shrine (really neat if you are in a death sequence and go to the shrine of a dead tama they will chase the death god away!) there is also a really neat magic poop cleaner that the gotchi king gives for donating... and so

Here is good guides for the keitai

https://www.tamatalk.com/pixelmood/keitai.htm

Anyways on the Keitai there is a shop type feature, instead of a static shop that is always present that holds four items at a time and gets restocked at set times, the keitai has a traveling vendor who comes by at specific times and offers to sell one item and you can either buy it or not (the food items are not one use and buying them multiple times does nothing as far as I know)

Keitai isn't a v3, v3 and keitais are two completely different versions, there are pretty much no similarities between them. Keitai has less features than a v3 and I think also less characters, I'd say it's worse than a v3, but it has it's charm. Just saying that in case you got it as a replacement for the v3- it's not as good as one.

But yeah, there is no static shop. You have to wait for the vendor, I think he comes twice a day- the only hour I remember for sure is 5PM, the other time is somewhere in the morning.

There are also codes for the keitai you can use to get items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back