Tamagotchi Connection 2024 Re-release battery problem! (9/17/24)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got the new tamagotchi connection re-release... and it's super fun!
BUT i've had to change the batteries multiple times!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
One time I just put the NEW battery because the low battery screen popped up. Like 1 hour later it showed the battery low screen!
I'm putting the RIGHT batteries in! I don't know what's wrong... and i'm scared if my Tamagotchi is broken! I've barely had it for 2 weeks. I'm taking extremely good care of my Tamagotchi.
I love the game play but it's so annoying when it pops on the screen!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've seen some other post about putting tape on the Tamagotchi battery for it to stay in place! I'm trying it, and I put it on about 2 hours ago... so hopefully that works!
I've just been putting the battery back in... But i'm worried it would damage the Tamagotchi if I continue doing it!
One of my friends has the SAME Tamagotchi and doesn't seem to have any problems w/ it and they have had it WAY longer than I have!
I have 5 Tamagotchis and something like this has
never happened before!
I'll update ya'll if the tape works!
But for now if you have any other stuff that might help me w/ "fixing" my tamagotchi it would be really nice!
:wub: (Battery Brand I use: "Nightkonic LITHIUM BATTERIES CR2032 V3")

Last edited:
Back