Tama,tama,YAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I revived cake and named it cake again and this time it's a boy!!sorry though:( no stats yet bye!

Sorry!today I can't post long but I messed up my goal and gave up for the tamago so it is a monpatchi and cake is now a kometchi.p.s I will try for tougytchi!!bye!!

Hello!!!sorry for not posting!!!i will miss some days.well cake is sleeping and will turn 3 later which means that he might evolve!!! I don't know how to pm or what it does .(I know,I am stupid! :'(. )so I need new batteries for tamago and if I remember then I will post again!!also if you play pokemon white 2 then I FINALLY got COBALION!!!

so I figured how to put color!!! :D so that means that I can have a tamatalk with cake!!! :lol:

here it goes:cake:hi! well apparently,i am 31lbs. because SOMEBODY BLOATED ME LIKE A BALLOON WITH SNACKS INSTEAD OF *SNIFF* THE WONDEROUS GAMES!!! :( :( :angry: :angry:

Me:sorry.....(well you are fat for just a grain of rice. :rolleyes: )

cake:*SOB*

well its not perfect but kome means a pice of grain or atleast a grain of something. :p bye!!

ok.well at first cake was fading away(not dying though)but now he isnt but the star anteanna broke but it still stays.well i got tougytchi!! :D :D

went to tamatown 2 times in the europe version of tamatown and earned TONS of gp!!now he has a trumpet,(my dream instrument but i play the clarinet and its still good!),a T-shirt,and a wig!!! YAY!!! well today i might not be "tamatalking" cake and me.i love him alot!!! :wub: :wub: bye!!! <3

I just noticed how boring this log is. :( I will try to make it better when I am done my chores

well i couldnt go on the computer.but now I can!!! :D SO,I dont know what happened to the tama go when I put the batteries but it reset itself.WEll cake's doing well.but he only has 789 GP and I just got him 9900 GP XD I guess i can have a tamatalk with them.I will just call nokotchi noko.

cake:HI AGAIN!!!!!Life is awesome!!! but soon i will have to get a job......

noko:.....

cake:what?

noko:.......!!!!!!

cake:sorry but I still dont get you,cause i'm to to cool!!! B)

noko: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

well,I guess they're having fun.well,on pokemon white 2,I got virizion!!!! ^_^ and I beat Drayden!now I need to find the shadow triads.BYE!! :D :D (I hope I made it better!!!)

Oops!!!!sorry about the to to thing.well good thing I remembered to post but I am so sleepy!!!well I let my sister take care of my v5 and let her borrow it for a month but she killed them three times!!! :( . XD they only lasted for at least a day but oh well.so cake is five!!!YAY!!! Noko is a shelltchi! Sorry but no tamatalk s today bye!!

Hello! Well cake got married to an ura memetchi but he died.I WILL MISS HIM MUCH.well I gave nook the best of care with all full stats and perfect weight but I got pipotchi WHY!!!its strange ho people say axing instead of asking but oh well.i will only log the tamago maybe.

Well bye!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry!!!!!!!! :( :( :( today i just remembered that i had my OWN log when i didnt sign in!!!Welll i really dont have much to post but noko is sleeping with a husband and acute little baby girl! ;) well today at school (i lie alot like my age! :rolleyes: )I had field day and i got wet!!!but one of my friends got mad at me and my friend riley.my best friends are jasmine and riley but now unfortunately,one isnt .he was really mean and cant take a joke by me and riley...i dont want to be friends with him and i tried to calm him down and be nice.well this post is VERY off topic but i really got nothing but that the fact of when i left my tama go in my grand mas house and lost its friendship... -_- well iguess bye!!

oh yeah again,you can pm me or mail those message stuff to me!which i THINK is pming.heheh!bye! :D

Sorry but soon I will end this maybe cause I ALWAYS KEEP ON FORGETING ABOUT THIS LOG! :( . Well my tama go restarted and I have a nokotchi that's sleeping in .and I have revived the cake angel and hatched a new baby girl.what did I name?,I named it kitty! :3 I don't really feel like logging the tama go so I might log the music star.well I am at my grandmas for one month so I think my fishes at home died.but that's not the story today.but I have nothing else about the tamas but for pokemon white 2,I beat the champ!yay!now I am trying to make eggs from the daycare and I have a zorua egg and a snivy egg! :D MIGHT log later but might forget so 75-25 percent chance! Bye!

Aw man!i keep on forgetting!well I had a hoshitchi on the tama go but decided to reset it but once again,left it there. :( I also reset the musc star.but really there's like nothing to post about so ya.well I am really sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!Wahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( I hope I can find time to!

Whew!well most of you guys might have forgotten about this like me.... :( . Since today is my birth day I will start brand new but then epically fail again!too bad....but I will put a long post!i love you guys like family even though you might hate this whole log but still!<3.

Well anyways I decided to restart the tamago and I fell asleep and and the egg hatched had a nokotchi and it evolved to hoshitchi!those are rare to me!then when I woke up I found out that it did all those stuff while I slept and it was sleeping.what a fast learner!:,)

End!i know it's a short story...but then I decided to restart the musicstar one!but then said nah Im Fine actually.then (i know...off topic...)

I decided to watch hetalia!i watch the movie,painted white then played pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time.and BOOM!i have a short temper and got irritated when I couldn't defeat groundon I think I misspelled it.but oh well.i was doing some hetalia stuff like watching it ,daydreaming that they were actually real and get gloomy that they're not,and yeah.the end of an off topic story called

"My Boredom"thank you.bye!

Latest posts

Back