Tama life log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vichitchi**

Reaction score
:p Ok so I just recently bought a new tamagotchi on Ebay( yeah im to embarassed to just go out and buy one since im a little old to be playing with these guys .. but i love em!) and i am going to start a log for it.

I used to have a V1 which was my very first one that i got in grade 6 when they were all the rage, then i bought my friends v1 that went through the wash and was semi-broken, then got a v2, v3 and v4 when they all came out. This one i bought off ebay is a v1 cause i like em old school plus it was only 2 bucks. Sadly when i went searching for my V1,v1,v2,v3,v4 they had been tamanaped! :D but i soon later found out that they actually might have been thrown out by my parents as my dad says or they could be in a box some where says my mom. :D SO after not being able to find them i resorted to ebay. But never fret! i wont stop looking for my little guys,they will show up sooner or later.

all right so getting back on track- I started this one on wednesday (April 28, 2010)

its a v1 black with custom jewls all over. I got a beautiful baby boy and named him Ryan.

Ryans stats-

Hungry- 4

Happy- 4

Training- 2

age-3

Weight- 12

Gen. - 1

Today he has played LOTS of games since im always bored. He is lonely though with no tamas to connect with but still has fun. He is a child ... the big circle one and i believe should be a teen today or tomorrow at some point. I have been trying unsuccessfully to catch him just before he poops so i can get that training up but all he does is roll around all day. I swear he has only pooped 3 times today! :eek: usually if i left a tama alone for an hour i would come back to a screen full!!!

well this is getting pretty long so i will hopefully get back to ya tomorrow ... if anyone is even reading this

Tata for now :p

Sorry guys but UPDATE!!!!! its kinda a stupid one b ut ... FINALY GET TO RYAN BEFORE HE POOPED!!! i no i no stupid right? but hey! dont judge!

andyways ... byee... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Still figuring how this stiff works so idk if im doing this right but i will get on with the log,

So Ryan turned into :D last night and he is now 5. How is he 5 when he was 3 yesterday you ask? well he goes to bed pretty early so if i still want to play with him i change the time on the clock and it makes him age ... kinda like cheating but oh well ...

so Im hoping he is going to evolve tonight or tomorrow into and adult .. pretty excited to see what he is.

Im hoping to buy another tama so he can have a friend and i was thinking v4.5 v5 v5.5 either of those but i do ask you guys, which one is the house one cause thats the main one i want right now cause it sounds like alot of fun.

Stats

hungry 4

happy 4

training 4

age 5

weight 24

generation 1

well today was uneventful for little ryan since he spent all day running and sliding on his face.

ill update later or post tomorrow ..

cya :p :D

Back