Tama Drink?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uriah69 Ross

Reaction score
Hey there so im new to this and its my first Tamagatchi. I just got the new one and got this item in a chest. The thing is I cant find it anywhere on any site. I have found a few items similar in description and design but they are not exact. Is this a new special item? Anyone else found anything weird in chests?

Hey there so im new to this and its my first Tamagatchi. I just got the new one and got this item in a chest. The thing is I cant find it anywhere on any site. I have found a few items similar in description and design but they are not exact. Is this a new special item? Anyone else found anything weird in chests?
I found one of these too. Very interested to learn what it does hanging on to it for now.

Thanks guys sorry I didn't try and get a picture. I recently restarted because my first tama was tenable because I didn't know what I was doing and then it got in the gene pool so now that I know what I'm doing it hardly beeps at me

According to the wiki, it "Makes a Tamagotchi 50% less likely to become sick; lasts until the next growth stage."

This is actually an item from the Keitai Tamagotchis - apparently called "Ribo G" although some people also call it preventative medicine. If the animation used for it is anything like the Keitai tamas, then it'll look like it's being applied like sunscreen. The Tama Drink is extra useful since the rereleased Connections - just like the Keitai tamas - can send each other sickness through the "gift" feature so this can be avoided - assuming the programming kept that detail.

Back