Stella the Angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welcome to my new log, Stella the Angel! The Tama I will logging is Stella, my new Tamagotchi Angel. Right now she is Maruten, and I'm hoping she will evolve into Kodoten. I got this information here. The site contains lots of Vintage Tama growth charts, if you're interested.

Anyway, Stella is 1, has AP 50 and has 4/4 Happy and 4/4 Hungry and 3 training bars. I think I am taking excellent care of her. Hopefully she will evolve tomorrow morning!

Sorry! 3 days have passed and I still haven't updated! Anyway, Stella has evolved into Kodoten (good care ^_^ ) and right now is cruising around on the screen. Yesterday I caught her off on a walk and when I praised her the Good Deeds meter went up to maximum :) but when she evolved, it went down to 3/???. Right now she has AP 50, is 3 Tama years old and has 4/4 Hungry and 4/4 Happy. I'm hoping to get the Chestnut Angel, then the Twin Angels special character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back