Skill Points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_crazy010

Reaction score
sorry i just got my v4 and i have a v1 and a v3 but the v4 skill points make no sense to me... what is the pencil for? and what is the diamond-thing for? and what is the flower for?? how do you get them and what are they for??? Wow, i must sound like a tama-nOOb right now, but really im not!! :eek: so if you can help me just PM me or post here!!! Thxx sooo much!!!! :huh: :huh: :( :huh:

sorry i just got my v4 and i have a v1 and a v3 but the v4 skill points make no sense to me... what is the pencil for? and what is the diamond-thing for? and what is the flower for?? how do you get them and what are they for??? Wow, i must sound like a tama-nOOb right now, but really im not!! :) so if you can help me just PM me or post here!!! Thxx sooo much!!!! :) ;) B) :D
Pencil:The pencil is your Tamagotchi's intelligence points! you can earn them just by playing games!

Diamond thing:This is your Tamagotchi's fashion points! you can earn them by playing games aswell!

Flower:That is your Tamagotchi's kindness points! you can also earn them by playing games!

You will need them when your Tama is an adult so it can get a job! ;)

Hope i hlped!

//Tama~

What the v4 skill points are for is for jobs and your tamas life. You get skill points by playing games. The pencil icon is intelligince. The dimond icon is the arts/fashion points. The flower icon is the soical or kindness points. You can get all of these by playing games! Best of luck with your tamas!

How to Earn Intellgence points (Pencil Icon): Get Mr. Turtle when your tamagotchi is a teen, play the shape game, feed your tamagotchi certain foods look at this chart https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=104535, and gets jobs like a scientist, bank, or doctor.

How to Arts/Talent/Fashion (Star Icon): Feed your tamagotchi certain foods like looking at that chart up at the top, play the dance game, get Ms. Sunflower, and get a job like a Fashion Designer, rock star, and etc.

How to Earn Social/Kindess: (Flower Icon) Feed your tamagotchi certain foods, get Mr. Canvas, play the Flag game, and get a job like a Chef.

The jumprope, and mimic games randomly increase area's of your tamagotchi.

I guess that's it. :D

locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back