Sanrio Mix icon backgrounds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LockiartyL

Reaction score
Hi I've got the Sanrio mix and I read on a guide that when I unlock Flower Hills I should have got a new icon background. I don't have it though in my options (it's still greyed out in the settings) and I don't why? My tama is 1st gen and still a toddler. I've met everyone, bought things at the shops and went to the odd flower thing you can do there.

Should it already be unlocked and I've broke it somehow or does it come later when my tama is an adult or something...?

Any help is appreciated thanks!

I don't have a sanrio mix but not every location gives you a banner icon set, I think there are 4 icon banners (for the anniversary its the 96' tama icons, makka town, ura town, and royal icons) so I would say that maybe flower hills doesn't have an icon banner set on the sanrio mix

Hi I've got a Sanrio Mix and there isn't a lot of info about the icon backgrounds. I read on one guide that I should have got a new one when I unlocked Flower Hills but I didn't? I thought maybe bc my tama wasn't an adult that's why but I've unlocked Little Twin Stars and got an icon background for that. I'm not entirely certain I actually got the unlocking location animation when it happened either...

Is there a reason I haven't got a Flower Hills icon background? Has anyone had this happen before? Or is there a more informative guide somewhere?

Any help is appreciated - thank you!

Why didn't I think to check? I asked someone I knew with a Sanrio mix and the icon backgrounds are Twin Stars, Puroland, melody forest and a cute cake one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back