RIP to all my dead tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoolKid19100

Reaction score
FIRST TIME: KIKICHI
i don't remember the exact date/year i had Kikichi, but it was when Ons were still fairly new. i was younger, and i was sent to my aunt's house. my mom for some reason took our tamagotchis . a few hours later, she came back. she handed me my tamagotchi and... uh... it died.. i was obviously upset (i was younger then, ok?) and i started crying. eventually i calmed down and started a new one and coincidentally- it was the same charicter.
SECOND TIME: "PUFFY EARS"
i don't remember the exact name or generation, but all i remember is that it have Lovechi ears, so that's why i called it puffy ears for now. i used to change the time on my tamagotchis (IM SORRY GUYS😭) so i wouldn't have to deal with it during the day. one flaw; during the night it would be awake. i didn't mind, since i was asleep. for a while they were fine, but one night; tragedy. it died during one night. i was sad, obviously, and the next morning i started a new one,
THIRD TIME: "CUTIES"
again, i don't remember the same names or generation, but all i remember is that they were twins, heavily hybridized, and very cute. they were VERY old, as i kept them for more than 100 days (very impressive!). i loved them so much, and it appeared that uh.. i was unhealthily attached to them. i NEVER mated them out, even when the app was still active so i can have cooler tamagotchi characters, and that was one of the nails in the coffin. the LAST nail in the coffin was this; a hello kitty lunch box. i kept it inside a hello kitty lunch box to carry it and... it died in that lunchbox. i, obviously very attached to them, started crying. eventually i calmed down and started a new one.
EXTRAS
"THE ORIGINAL RERUN"
you may ask "why the hell is that the title?" well that's because me and my brother had the original re runs. one day, for some reason, on impulse i wanted to smash its screen in (i was a very strange kid). i grabbed a screwdriver and smashed it in while talking to my brother about it and laughing (that's kinda weird...) i eventually threw it away. moral of the story.. well.. don't smash your tamas screen in.
"HELLO KITTY TAMAGOTCHI"
when i was younger, i LOVED sanrio!! when i found out they had a hello kitty tamagotchi, i begged my mom for it. that same easter, i got one, and so did my brother. i took ok care of it, and it died occasionally, but i wasnt as attached as they wouldn't last long and i was a little older. one night, for some reason the spawning started looping, and it was hard to sleep (LOL). that same morning, it was STILL GOING!! eventually it stopped, and another character spawned, and the spawning song is permanently messed up!

Latest posts

Back