Reaaally Young Adult

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiggleBunny

Reaction score
Now I'm really confused. My V4 is only 1 years old, yet she is already an adult! How is that possible? My V3 is 3 years old... yet he's still a teen! Are V4's supposed to evolve that quickly, or is it a glitch, or something? (Btw, my V4 is a Pukatchi...)

Thanks, please help if you can! :D

well a tama can become an adalt between the age of 1-4 but it could be a common glitch. i never herd of a tama adalt under 2 but my brothers became an adalt as soon as it turned 2!! i wouldn't worry its normal!! infact your very lucky to have a tama adalt that age!! its rare!!

hope i helped and have a great tamatalking day!!!

Really? So does that mean it can mate at age 4 (if it's an adult for 3 more years)? Well, that's cool then.

Thanks! :D

For a start, v4s take less time to evolve than v3s. A v3 takes 72 hours for a teenager to mature into an adult (normally about 3-4 years old), while a v4 only takes 48 hours (normally about 2-3 years old). If you have reset and downloaded your Tamagotchi at some point, or replaced the batteries, that will reset the age counter, though not the evolution counter, so your Tamagotchi may appear to evolve at an early age.

Oh, I did replace my batteries... that was really helpful! :eek:

Thank you! :D

How old was it when it was a teen. I'm pretty sure this happend to me before, the best thing to do for this glitchi is o reset

It was 0 years old when it was a teen. Thanks alot for all of the helpful info! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back