Rate the Siggy above you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10

D: I had a dream that both Alex and Jack died by riding a bike (I think) into a big rectangular hole in the ground (like a giant grave). ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
10/10

Oh no. D: When Alex died, he like said goodbye to me right before and I cried my eyes out. Then, when I woke up, I had to find videos and pictures of Alex to assure myself he was alive.

10/10

I would be devastated if Alex died. D: Especially before I see him again.

10/10.

Brittany just told me about this on the phone. XP The only famous person I've had to die in a dream is Mikey Way. OH. And Frank Iero. Mikey died in a hospital room because he was really, really sick, and all I heard was the heart-rate machine going all, "Beep... Beep... Beeeeeeeeee--" and I woke up. ;-; Then, when Frankie died, he was standing on a cliff and it broke under him. D:

~Mew

10/10

I had my friend Michaela take a million pictures of ATL at the concert she was going to just because of that dream. Well, that, and because All Time Low is love.

10/10.

Yes, it was. ATL is great live, and FOB's amazing. <3 I have pictures if you wanna see. :3 Some of ATL, a couple of Cobra Starship, two blurry pictures of Pete, and a couple of Patrick/Joe/Andy. XP I would've taken more, but my camera died. Mom forgot the extra batteries. .__.

~Mew

10/10

Yes, ATL is great live. I wish they came to my city while on tour with FOB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back