random tama thoughts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vienna

Reaction score
i'll go first

random thought that needs to get out there:

pirorirotchi is iconic. I was confused at first by his strange shape, but when I saw those spikey teeth I fell in love.

I am disappointed by his character art in modern iterations I feel like they totally nerfed his creepycute factor.
There are also no still sprites of his crazy teeth that I can find.

Looks like I need to make them lol.

hestares.pngvs hesmols.png

Please post your burning random thoughts I feel like all tama fans have at least one!
I want to hear them all!

Attachments

• hestares.png
    hestares.png
    477 bytes
  • hesmols.png
    hesmols.png
    10.6 KB
What a funny little guy!! I hope he appears in a future Tamagotchi!

The one burning thought that I've had for a long time is, "Man, I wish Maskutchi would appear in more Tama devices." I heard he appears in the new Tama Search feature in the Uni, but I want to actually raise him, you know? xD

My burning thought would be seeing devilgotchi characters in modern devices. They kind of did that with the new Uni Monster but it’s not the original characters from the 90’s.

i'll go first

pirorirotchi is iconic. I was confused at first by his strange shape, but when I saw those spikey teeth I fell in love.

I am disappointed by his character art in modern iterations I feel like they totally nerfed his creepycute factor.

View attachment 11247vs View attachment 11248

Please post your burning random thoughts I feel like all tama fans have at least one!
I want to hear them all!
I love creepy cute stuff and it's one of my favorite aesthetics! I just feel like it's his mouth or something- even that color can be creepy cute. I like him because he looks like an anglerfish in the new art 🤭

i'll go first

View attachment 11247vs View attachment 11248

I want to hear them all!
My random thought: BRING LOVELITCHI TO UNI PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!

Actually maybe its not random if its the only thing i can think of all day every day…

Latest posts

Back