Raising Spiritual Points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KareliaTheTama

Reaction score
I need help figuring out how to earn more spiritual points on a v4.5, because I want to get the UraMeme family, and raise spiritual points to get Ura Violetchi. Any suggestions?

~ Thx

Once your Tamagotchi is a teenager you can play Manhole. This game raises Spiritual points and it rewards you with 8 skill points if you successfully complete the game. Though, UraVioletchi is achieved by having the most Gorgeous skill points, not spiritual.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, UraVioletchi is achieved by having the most Spiritual points, or whatever the bottom points are that you get by playing Manhole. That's how I got mine! ^.^;

Once your Tamagotchi is a teenager you can play Manhole. This game raises Spiritual points and it rewards you with 8 skill points if you successfully complete the game. Though, UraVioletchi is achieved by having the most Gorgeous skill points, not spiritual.
Perhaps your confusing UraVioletchi with UraMemetchi?

;)

Thanks for your help guys, but I still got the UraMame family anyway.

*Ura Young Marotchi*

But now, I'm going to shoot for Ura Zukyutchi, because she is the prettiest of the UraMame girls. I could also try for a universal character, but idk how. Thanks anyway! I am now a master at Manhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back