Quick Tips Wanted!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinderpelt

Reaction score
I use this everyday:

Neo_Zafara

I do all the activites at the top, everyday.

Anyone got any great tips for making tons of Neopoints quickly? I want a Royal Paint Brush, but they go for 4 million np in the Trading Post. :( I only have like 105,000 np.

Cinderpelt♥

Well, you can also use neo__rainbow's (w/ two uderscores) Quick neopoints page. Some people also say if you if you click 'Aproche the Shrine' at EXACLY 12:00 am NPT (Neopets Time), you will recieve 1 million neopoints! But I don't know if it is true, but it may work!

I hope this helps! ;) :D :D

Well, you can also use neo__rainbow's (w/ two uderscores) Quick neopoints page. Some people also say if you if you click 'Aproche the Shrine' at EXACLY 12:00 am NPT (Neopets Time), you will recieve 1 million neopoints! But I don't know if it is true, but it may work!
I hope this helps! :D :D :D
Thanks! I going to try that Shrine one sometime. :D

Cinderpelt♥

Some people also say if you if you click 'Aproche the Shrine' at EXACLY 12:00 am NPT (Neopets Time), you will recieve 1 million neopoints! But I don't know if it is true, but it may work!
I hope this helps! ;) :lol: :D
My friend said that she tried that trick many times, and it doesn't work. It doesn't give you anything special, either.

Cinderpelt♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back