questions about neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Tama

Reaction score
What exactly are they?

What's the site like?

Are they worth what you pay?

Your opinion of them?

Any tips that might help a begginer?

Thank you this will really help.

Uh... I didn't mean pay to go on the site, I meant what you play to get the neopet toy thingy.

Hey, guys! Check out a few of my usernames to get a good idea of it!

usulforever

tamagotchiv4s

gw_17

build_a_bear__

You dont have to buy anything to et a neopet! Your thinking of Webkinz. Neopets and Webkinz are good. Webkinz is my favorite though, check out www.webkinz.com

Have a good time!

CxLxF

What exactly are they? What's the site like?

Are they worth what you play?

Your opinion of them?

Any tips that might help a begginer?

Thank you this will really help.
They are like having your very own pet online.

The site is a little hard to figure out at first but then it gets easier.

To me it's worth my time.

In my opinion, i think Neopets are really fun!

To start out with, do anything that isn't worth any NP (Neopoints) and when you get alot of NP, start doing other stuff. Also get a bank acount to store your extra NP.

I hope this helps.

Neopets is a pretty good site. You can get a neopet and chat and buy pets for you neopet and play games and donate NP and and collect and... and... and... there's so much to do.

You can buy neopets at Limited Too, but they're expensive there. You can also get them on ebay and they used to be at McDonalds.

Neopets is a really fun website where you can get your own neopet, feed it, buy it toys and food, play games, visit different worlds, go on quests, and more! I think it's a really great site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back