Question About Packaging!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the newer packaging, because it looks better and makes it look cuter, lol. :lol: However, like others have said, it is such a pain in the bottom to open. :wub:

I hate the new packaging. Although I was only about 1 when tamagotchis came out the old packaging sounds so much better. On the new packaging I tried opening it while in was in town centre. I was stamping on the packaging! I was so angry! Oh and also I screamed at it "TO OPEN IT'S STUPID $@&!". then when I got home I started stabbing it with a knife cus I couldn't find scissors! lol.

Yeeeeearrrgggg... I hate the packaging. I missed the instructions totally... >:0

When I bought my v1, the instructions were right there with the tam so you didn't cut through it! plus it came with stickers!

I love the V2 European Packaging, and the Entamas/Uratamas packagings... but the best is the Tamago.chu Package :wacko:

I really prefer the packaging on the old V1s, you know, the ones in the boxes.

I swear, it took me 20 minutes to get my v3 out of the plastic the other day, and I darn near chopped my finger off in the process. And then I almost threw the plastic away before I managed to find the instructions, which I ended up cutting in half trying to get the Tama out of the packaging.

I wish they would just go back to the old boxes with the peek-a-boo covers...

The new one is annoying because our closest shop that sells tamas is a long drive away and when I get one I get bored in the car and want to open it but it's just too hard!

I KNOW!

I want to rip them open as soon as I get in my car, but I can't. :D

I think there should be some magic package opener for that kind of thing that they give you at the check-out register. That way we wouldn't have to have our limbs re-attached after opening packages.

I don't actually collect mine so it really doesn't matter what the packaging looks like to me, or what shape it is. The only thing I hate is that you hurt yourself, but here is a tip. Cut along the bottem of the package and slide the tama out, that way it is still in good shape, and you can slide it back in a just put a little tape on the bottem to collect it.

When I bought my v1, the instructions were right there with the tam so you didn't cut through it! plus it came with stickers!
I remember the stickers! My 2 old V1's still have those stickers on after 3 years. I miss the stockers!

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back