please tell me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to sleep at 9:45 so I will be rested when I get up at 6:45 to go to school. Nine hours there, if you don't wanna do the math.

~The How-Much-Sleep-You-Need-To-Get Chart~

Babies and Toddlers- Please sleep when you feel sleepy because you are growing here. Otherwise, that's not very smart.

Kids- (ages about 4-10) You need 10 hrs. of sleep per day. I mean night, of course, unless you're a nocturnal freak.

Pre-Teens (ages about 11 and 12) You need 9 hours of sleep per night- we all know how hard it is to wake up.

Teenagers- Most of you guys need about 8 1/2 to over 9 hours of sleep and most of you, studies show, don't get enough of it.

Adults- 7 1/2 to over 8 hours of sleep is needed to not completely die or humiliate yourself at work.

I go to bed at 9:00 but when American Idol is on 10. :)

On schooldays, about 9-10pm. I have to wake up at 6:30. But if there's no school or other important things in the morning, I stay up till about 11pm-2am (depending on how tired I am.)

My parents always say, "Tonight your going to bed early! No more late nights.", but in the end I usually go to bed at like 10:30pm; on school nights! x]

On weekends, usually 11:30 or midnight. :mametchi:

Funny seeing all these late times. :mimitchi:

*Tgd*

I hate it when everyone lies and Boasts "I go to bed a 12:00am" Stupid little idiots.Anyway I go to bed at 9:00pm So I get a gd night sleep.
But I do. I'm seriously not lying!

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

I supposivly go to bed at 11:00 (BUT, there is a big but) I actually sleep around 12:00-1:00 because I listen to music before I go to bed. Then I usually wake up at 7:00

and this is the honest to God truth.

My wished time for bed- 9pm

My usual time- it varies depending on the day and what activity and homework I had that day.

Gah, I wish that I could got to bed at 9 EVERY school night, but it's impossible when you get home from martial arts at 9:30.

X.x

Crazy schedule.

But on Friday and Saterday's I usualy go to bed 10-12.

on weekdays i go to bed at 9 or 10 pm

on weekands i go to bed at 11 or 12 am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back