Please help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaFab

Reaction score
Hi! I really need help! I found my tamagotchi the other day and I want to play with it I really do. But it just seems boring now! How can I WANT to play with it? Please help me!!! I feel I have been neglectin my poor v4. HELLLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

well thats mabey becuase you really want the 4.5 version in the mean time just try and play with it. :blink: i hope it helped i know because it happend to me i have my v4 on pause until i get my 4.5

Go way over the top with your feelings towards your tama. Talk to it like you would to a cute puppy, and keep it with you all the time, pretend that it's real. Keep it with you all the time, and eventualy you can't bare to leave it behind when you go somewhere.

Go way over the top with your feelings towards your tama. Talk to it like you would to a cute puppy, and keep it with you all the time, pretend that it's real. Keep it with you all the time, and eventualy you can't bare to leave it behind when you go somewhere.
Yep yep- be an over-the-top tama addict! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back