Pets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to have a Pure Family to do that. And you don't get buy a pet you get it when you have a Pure family. It will appear in different animations. If you don't know how to get a Pure Family click Here

You need to have a Pure Family to do that. And you don't get buy a pet you get it when you have a Pure family. It will appear in different animations. If you don't know how to get a Pure Family click Here
But i said that i had the smart familitchi... and the whole time i didn't see the pet...

Ohhh. Sorry. Well you have a smart family. Did you scroll thru the Health meter because you should see it on the family Pague.

Ohhh. Sorry. Well you have a smart family. Did you scroll thru the Health meter because you should see it on the family Pague.
You mean where it says what family it is? Yes i did...

Otherwise, i don't know what your talking about... :lol:

The Smart family isn't a pure one. It's a stated family, not the Mame. It's only a type. If you mate a Smart family state character to the same type of smart family state character, it'll be a Smart.

All The v5 familys get confusing! I thought though that the smart family was a pure family? And how dooo you see your pets? I had a pure family (I think) I and no pet!

A little confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back