OW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*post edited for spam* Please don't spam topics. It's a waste of time and energy. - TigerLily013

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we can't just say "ALAKAZAM! Your blisters will never come again," or else you would be blister-less.

Just tell your mom that it really hurts, and that your feet are wider than the shoes she is giving you. If you need to, tell your dad about your mom and shoes.

Good Luck ;)

I once got this huge blister on my heal from shoes. My mom took me to the doctor and he gave me this ointment (I belive it was melaluca) and it want away in a a month or half.

Well, we can't just say "ALAKAZAM! Your blisters will never come again," or else you would be blister-less.
Just tell your mom that it really hurts, and that your feet are wider than the shoes she is giving you. If you need to, tell your dad about your mom and shoes.

Good Luck :D
Sorry. :D :D :D I said i told her at the beggining. :D :D .

You need to get fitted! Always make sure you wear socks as well unless it's sandals.

You should go out at the weekend or ove half term and get your mum to take you to a shoe shop that mesures your feet and gets you the right comfortable size.

It's completely pointless your mum going out and buying shoes and coming back to find they don't fit you!

I was like, 2 or something, my feet get sore at the middle sides, been that way since, well, 2 is the youngest age I cam remember.

Advice:

Don't go to the dance or whatever.

Get new ones.

Go with your mum at weekends.

O Honey!

I get blisters ALL the time! Yea i no they hurt! and i think your mama should understand! But you no, just tell her calmly that they do, and i think that she would understand : )

wear long socks and long pants to cpver the socks, or [this sounds bad] pretend you lost the shoes, and ask your mom to TAKE you the next time she shoe-shops for you.[ask her to soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back