Online Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=15pt]ZIMMY EVOLVED!![/SIZE]

I am proud to say , that Zimmy is now a healthy ShimaShimatchi.

Tsbutchi ---> Mizumatchi ----> Gorumetchi ----- > ShimaShimatch It's so beautiful... :3 Ahem. I mean , HE is so beautiful. Zimmy: I'm Handsom , not beautiful . And thank you.

Oh , well I better alert the press then XD More later

8:42 pm

I is back ^^; Meh ShimaShima is brushing his teeth. He is so cute. Not much has happened. but the king gave him some chocolate. Yuuum :3 Yummy in his tummy. Looks like he won't be getting a job today. Oh well. Probably tomorrow. I'm thinking of starting up my Music Star again. i don't know. I'm pretty hooked on v4 though XD

Click here to see Zimmy's personality.

~~~~~

I entered all the shop codes and even helped Zimmy use the cell phone to call the king and his pre school teacher. I told him that his children would be able to call him on that thing :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally! Zimmy is asleep (at ten). he was on the phone all night talking to his teachers and the king. Good thing he fell asleep soon. he would have had an expensive phone bill o.o'' According to the TZ chart , he'll wake up at nine. Still sticking to old habbits , I see :mellow:

So I'm really happy with the out come of his evolution. I feel like I didn't spend enough time with him. he grew up so fast , he really did. It's sad that hardly any people are actively reading my log. they read it once , leave a comment {sometimes not} and then leave forever to go make their own log , etc.

Zimmy looks like he's having a night mare. He's tossing and turning. Poor thing. he's to cute to be harrassed in his dreams. hhhmm, strange though. he never had night mares as a child , nor a teen. Maybe its something I'm feeding him o_O I'll post more later . here are Zimmy's stats :

Name: Zimmy

Hungry <3 <3 <3 <3

Happy : <3 <3 <3 <3

training [|||||||||]

Weight: 68 LB

Generation : 1

PTS: 370

Skills :

Intellegents/pencil :45

Style/ring: 45

Kindness/flower: 69

Good night ~

It's morning. Good morning.

Zimmy was brushing his teeth this morning. I was reading the instruction manual for v4. And I saw that zimmy needs 80 points in one skill point catagory to get a job. Hopefully we'll be raising then today. Thank you all those who are reading my log. And I appreciate your wonderful comments.

We've got mail from two people.

Person 1:

How amazing^^ I love to read your log  Your Tama v4 is amazing and have a lot of adventures 
That was from Cheerful of Tama Zone. Do you have anything to say?

Zim: No , she's writing to you

Oh ya! Thanks Cheerful. Keep reading .

Sam replies:

Hello! I've just evolved into Celebtchi! Too bad my mask is fake! Oh well. I hope you get what you want!

Sam
I think this one if for you :lol: Remember sam???

Oh! Sam! Your a what!?!?! :mellow: Woah! Cool! I'm a shimashima... Shimashimasomething.

He's a shimashimatchi :D

Last edited by a moderator:
4:30 pm

Zimmy got a job like a few minutes ago. Here's what happened. he got the [!] in the mail and it sent him to school. he thought His teacher was giving him more work so he frowned. But then the teacher told him he was graduating and he got all happy. (remember, Zimmy does not like his teacher). But then he started to cry again when the teacher said it would be more work. Then , just agian the mail man came and gave Zimmy a job application. I didn't think Zimmy would make it because his highest skill point was only 77 Dx but turns out he made it on his first try. he is now a proud chef. W00T ^^

Back