OMG! Wrong Date?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rachELiSocOOl

Reaction score
kk on tt I saw a member who has done 260 posts and I looked too see when they join and it said 2 february 2007! what the heck? has s/he travel through time? any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is some proof of timetravel but impossible.

Maybe it was a mistake?

kk on tt I saw a member who has done 260 posts and I looked too see when they join and it said 2 february 2007! what the heck? has s/he travel through time? any ideas?
Show us the proof.

There is some proof of timetravel but impossible.Maybe it was a mistake?
Time travel is not possible becuase in order to travel through time, you need to go faster than than light. But Albert Einstein says that you can't go at the speed of light or faster because, when you hit the speed of light, time would stop for you and you woulden't be alive or exist. Stephen Hawking says you cannot use Black holes for time travel because anything that goes into a black hole gets shunk down to a singularity. He also says wormholes are so unstable the wormhole would close before you could use them for time travel. The mathematics say that a wormhole would snap shut as soon as you stepped in it. However, it might be possible to hold it open with an anti-gravity machine based on a quantum effect called the Casimir effect.

Camelle

how can it be 2007 february its january and who is it anyway? post there username or profile like SK said :eek:

Time travel is possible. I've done it many times. How to do it: board an airplane in Tokyo on Saturday at 5 PM. Fly eastward for 13 hours. Get off the plane. The time will be Saturday 3 PM. Yes, you land 2 hours before you take off.

Time travel is possible. I've done it many times. How to do it: board an airplane in Tokyo on Saturday at 5 PM. Fly eastward for 13 hours. Get off the plane. The time will be Saturday 3 PM. Yes, you land 2 hours before you take off.
XD Very nice.

In a sence I've time traveled then xP From Oklahoma to Washington, lol.

That's timezones. Thats something completly different than Time Travel.

Camelle
Not really. Time travel is moving through past and/or future. If you go from Washington to Australia, you've technically traveled a day into the future, and if you go from Australia back to Washington, you've gone back a day into the past.

Time itself doesn't always have to be a drastic amount like days, months, years etc. It can be 2 minutes for all that matters.

I'm traveling in time... "looks at watch" exactly 1 week from now :(

lol Binary :( thats good XP XD

Funny binary. Let's stick to the topic though. :D

-Kuchipatchi-

Nice binary...so then when i went to europe at 12:00 PM and arrived at 6:00 AM, I went back in time 6 hours! LOL kewlll

XDXDXDXD

By the way, we need proooooooofffffffff! Proof proof! Give us a link. or her username

Impossible... but, you know, she might have made a DeLorean into a time machine...

;-) Anybody seen that?

Maybe her timezone thing is set different or something?? And it'd be wrong to us, but not to her. Anyway, I think this could be bumped ro something... I'm not sure...

Time travel is practically impossible when you are NOT referring to time zones. If you wanted to go into the future (say, 30 years from now) that would be impossible because the future has yet to exist. And it it impossible to go in the past because it already happened. Think of it like this: You are being chased by a GIANT stone block that you cannot pass behind you. It moves no matter what. The stone is time. You cannot go behind the stone. So you cannot go back in time. Sure, it's just some analogy conjured up by a bored 11-year-old, but that's not the point!!! It's a darn good one! I don't know what's in front of the stone... ah, you are locked onto the stone. You cannot move from your locks.

Anyways, back on topic.

Could you give us this member's name? You could have just misread the joining date or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back