OMG V4.5 in england?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rachELiSocOOl

Reaction score
Are the V4.5 out in england? Its only because in sainburys I saw a Version 4 (Thats what it said) with a star instead of a ball on the end of the tamagotchi and for the sticker (To protect to screen) It had a mametchi with a spikey tail. Did I see one or not? Whats confusing is that it said version 4 but version 4 dont have the mametchi with the spikey tail. Thanks.

//RSC

V4.5's have been out in England for AGES! The one you saw was a V4.5, but they are not called V4.5's over here in England. They are called Version 4 JinSei+'s, which are V4.5's.

So... Yeah, that was a V4.5. :(

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Are the V4.5 out in england? Its only because in sainburys I saw a Version 4 (Thats what it said) with a star instead of a ball on the end of the tamagotchi and for the sticker (To protect to screen) It had a mametchi with a spikey tail. Did I see one or not? Whats confusing is that it said version 4 but version 4 dont have the mametchi with the spikey tail. Thanks.
//RSC
In my area its been out for ages. My one looks like this:

See it on amazon.co.uk

I recommend buying it from asda. Its only 10 pounds there.

;) TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back