Obtaining all 127 Digimon -- Comments OK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Betamon and Elecmon Digivolved into Airdramon and Fridgimon respectfully. It was so difficult to get a picture of both fully on the the screen at the same time. It would come down to you getting lucky and catching them both fully shown down to the nano second. So this is the best shot I have out of 20.

Attachments

• IMG_20240802_110657031.jpg
    IMG_20240802_110657031.jpg
    922.2 KB · Views: 0
Airdramon and Firdgimon digivolved into MetalGreymon Virus, and MetaMamemon respectfully. Then I raised them into BlitzWarGreymon and CresGarurumon respectfully. Then DNA digivolved them last night into Omnimon Alter S.

Attachments

• IMG_20240807_154401521.jpg
    IMG_20240807_154401521.jpg
    883.3 KB · Views: 0
Omnimon Alter S got reconfigured this morning. But I have felt sorta bad today. So didn't start a new egg yet. But plan to start up a V3 egg tomorrow after I wake up. My aim, is my original one. Poyomon > Tokomon > Kunemon > Orgemon > Andromon > Hi-Andromon. I just hope I don't mess up care again and get Shellmon, and then have my Andromon get reconfigured on me for seemingly no reason.

Alright, after ending up sleeping for a little over 18 hours from not feeling the best yesterday. I started the V3 egg, Poyomon turned into Tokomon. Been setting it to a time it normally sleeps, let it beep to be tucked in, ignore it. Reset the clock and do it 3 times to get the 3 care mistakes I need for Kunemon. I don't like neglecting my V-pets when it comes to hunger and happiness/strength. So I use that method to get the care mistakes I need for the digivolution I want, so it makes me feel less guilty.

Tokomon turned into Kunemon this morning. So I took it upon myself to go ahead and train it 16+ times. So this time I will definitely get Ogremon. No accidental under training this time. Will post a pic of Ogremon when I get it. Since it's one I haven't done for the log.

Hi Andromon got reconfigured last night before it went to bed. I started this morning, with both a V4, and V5 egg. I have already done all the V5 Digimon. But my plan for the V4 egg is to raise Palmon into Coelamon. I have not done Coelamon for the log. Like Leomon, Coelamon will turn into Megadramon then into Aegisdramon again. I am planning on raising the V5 egg into Flymon, then into Metal Tyranomon, then into Machinedramon so I can DNA digivolve them to get Rust Tyranomon. That is the plan anyway.

RustTyrannomon got reconfigured last night. He lived to be 23 years old. Oldest I have gotten one to live yet. Going to start with the Hack Egg today. Not going to post pictures of the Fresh, and in-training sprites, because they have already been posted when I did the Zuba Egg awhile back. Will pick up on pictures as it evolves to rookie+. As this is a straight evolution path. No alternate outcomes depending on care.

Back