Obotchi Doesn't Want To Play Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windmill

Reaction score
My obotchi's happiness hearts are full but even when they drop by one, he still doesn't want to play. The only way I seem to be able to get him to play is by feeding him a snack to replenish his happpiness hearts. Even then he'll only play one game once.

Is there a way to get him to want to play more? Or is this typical for teens? My Mizutomatchi was similar in personality.

I love him to death and don't want him to grow up poorly. He looks like a little Elvis. xD :D

This is normal, as each tamagotchi has a base weight. A base weight is the minimum weight your tamagotchi can be. It must be at least 3 pounds over it's base weight to play a game, and obotchi's base weight is 20 pounds/lbs, so in order for him to play a game, he must be at least 23lbs to play 1 game!

~Rey Mysterio~ :D

Wow, thanks for the quick response! So if I feed the little guy snacks to raise his weight, would that cause him to become sick? I will be playing games to lower his weight again. I don't to endanger his health just to play some games with him.

Wow, thanks for the quick response! So if I feed the little guy snacks to raise his weight, would that cause him to become sick? I will be playing games to lower his weight again. I don't to endanger his health just to play some games with him.
Just don't feed him too many snacks, and he should be fine! May I reccommend feeding him mostly or all apples?

I'm picky about what I feed him and if I do feed him snacks when he isn't hungry, it's apples and bananas. :D

Thanks again, you're very helpful. =3

I'm picky about what I feed him and if I do feed him snacks when he isn't hungry, it's apples and bananas. :D
Thanks again, you're very helpful. =3
Lol, thanks, and welcome here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back