Note passing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
x33 Yes me and my friend pass notes or bluetooth message eachother and we sit right next to eachother... Once my friend told me about her crush who lives in brixton and my crush Micheal and about my art teachers fly being down x3 He conviscated it and read it and looked all embraces and pulled it up then he started tormenting us about our crushes Lol then he told Micheal about me :l That was ages ago though like a week ago?

I always do.

I got in trouble in 4th grade once,

And last year My friend [Demonslayer5050 to be exact] would keep out notes in her pencil box. The student teacher looked through her pencil box. Does she even have a right to do that? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't pass notes, but I used to always talk to my best friend, when we sat next to eachother, then the teacher moved us millions of times, and now, I sit in the top corner left corner of te class, she sits at the bottom left. :D

So we made a sign language book, with like, 20 different signs, and w memorized them all. (we made this last year because we knew we'd need something to keep in touch) an so now we just talk through our sign lanuage... but when we feel like saying more complex things we grab our black markers and write it down on paper, and hold it up for each other. =)

OH MAH LAWD. All the TIME. XD

Me,Thora,Colby and Amanda sat in a row together at Music,Art,SS] and we'd pass drawings or notes to each other. I still have em, but their somewhere in my locker, in my old trapper.

I sent a darwing of Scott to Amanda, and she nearly peed her pants. XD

And once, I told Amanda I had a crush on this boy, and she wrote "NOO! He's SO irresponsible! Marry Scott! I'd definitely be at your wedding. I love to torment Scott." And Thora kept drawing like... Animals. OwO

But their was this row behind us, who'd always say "____ YOU HAVE MAIL!" to the person next to em, they were all friends.

And for Colby.. I drew on my note book, and she scribbled all over it. D: Then I sent her notes that I wouldn't talk to her, but ended up doing so. xD

OH MAH LAWD. All the TIME. XD
Me,Thora,Colby and Amanda sat in a row together at Music,Art,SS] and we'd pass drawings or notes to each other. I still have em, but their somewhere in my locker, in my old trapper.

I sent a darwing of Scott to Amanda, and she nearly peed her pants. XD

And once, I told Amanda I had a crush on this boy, and she wrote "NOO! He's SO irresponsible! Marry Scott! I'd definitely be at your wedding. I love to torment Scott." And Thora kept drawing like... Animals. OwO

But their was this row behind us, who'd always say "____ YOU HAVE MAIL!" to the person next to em, they were all friends.

And for Colby.. I drew on my note book, and she scribbled all over it. D: Then I sent her notes that I wouldn't talk to her, but ended up doing so. xD
Off Topic: Band Geek, is that a new account?

Who is Brendon anyway?
OOO:

You don't know who Brendon Urie is?

-legaspies-

Nah, he is the lead singer of the band Panic At The Disco.

I got in trouble today for passing down a doodle of Ryan Ross being pregnant. Brendon and Pete were fighting over who's love child it was and it ended up being a battle filled with epicness. I had to show it to everyone in front of the class, in which I loved doing anyway because they always crack up when I do. I think I should post my doodles on here someday.

;D

OOO:
You don't know who Brendon Urie is?

-legaspies-

Nah, he is the lead singer of the band Panic At The Disco.

I got in trouble today for passing down a doodle of Ryan Ross being pregnant. Brendon and Pete were fighting over who's love child it was and it ended up being a battle filled with epicness. I had to show it to everyone in front of the class, in which I loved doing anyway because they always crack up when I do. I think I should post my doodles on here someday.

;D
I've heard of them but I have never actually listened to a song of theirs. Actually, I first heard of them here. OwO

Edit: Oh, I heard their song "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pass notes, but my friend is horrible at it. the other day she got up out of her seat and walked over and said "HERE JAMIE THIS IS 4 U" and I'm like "ok..." and then the teacher was like "Jamie don't pass notes" and then I was like "I'm not she did. o whats the use sry"

I'm rly good at passing notes though. It's fun. ^^

In 6th grade, this creepy girl was passing notes. The teacher picked it up and read it to the class, and the girl was writing to Brian,

Dear Brian,

I am an alien.

:ooooo

O:
I'm trying to decide whether that would make him more appealing than he already is, or if it would down grade him. Would it raise his sex appeal? Or just make him look like a bit of a freak?

Is it possible for Brendon to ever even be down graded?

So many questions to ponder. O;
xDD

Down-grading Brendon Urie is like trying to lick your elbow.

It's just not possible. :]

I've passed notes only once, in 6th grade o_O

I don't remember what it was about, but I had made an oragami evelope XD but I know that the girl I was passing notes to needed help with the spelling test, so that was probably what it was about XD

once in science class the teacher said we could pass notes during a test and the REALLY annoying kid that sat next to me said "OH MY GOD YOUR THE BEST TEACHER EVER!" and then everyone was screaming LOL

:furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back