neopets...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Neopets?

• LOVE IT!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HATE IT! ( which is hurting other peoples feelings

• I am TOO mean, I LOVE the club penugin and I am hurting you guys' feelings

• It's ok...

• It's iffy...

• Only n00bs play on neopets!

• Only n00bs play on club penguin!

• BOTH!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
everybody should LOVE neopets. some people like club penguin. some people hate. Some people just fight about it. Like here and I HATE it when people fight. just, DON'T fight here I HATE fighting, but please post what you think.

hi i LOVE neopets 2 me and my friend do it too btw what is ur usewrname? mine is _kittygirl_92 ^_^

Neopets is dumb, everything is fake. While some people say it teaches kids about economy and stuff, I think it's only purpose is to make money, now that all those stupid neopet toys and crap are out. Always with the 'BUY THIS TOY SKIETH AND GET THE SECRET CODE' kinda stuff. Makes kids waste money for no reason.

My username is srishti139, I don't really give a flying fish 'bout what's happening to my pets. Tamagotchi's are a lot better than neowhatsitsface.

Neopets is dumb, everything is fake. While some people say it teaches kids about economy and stuff, I think it's only purpose is to make money, now that all those stupid neopet toys and crap are out. Always with the 'BUY THIS TOY SKIETH AND GET THE SECRET CODE' kinda stuff. Makes kids waste money for no reason.
My username is srishti139, I don't really give a flying fish 'bout what's happening to my pets. Tamagotchi's are a lot better than neowhatsitsface.
dude, you don't "PAY" for neopets.. it's ttyl free

Neopets don't FORCE people to buy it. All they do is say that if you buy it you can get a cool item. The toys aren't that expensive, and the money helps neopets fund the servers and pay their oh-so-kind-but-yet-lazy employees. Neopet's isn't all about making money...

I love neopets, and I have an account! :( My account is kimberly999475. ^___^

dude, you don't "PAY" for neopets.. it's ttyl free
I never said you "PAY" for Neopets, I said that kids like to "WASTE" money on the Neopets franchise and whatnot, because they have "SECRET" codes inside them. "OKAY"?

@kimberly999475: I never said they FORCE people to buy the franchise. Kids are very gullible you know. If they want a secret code or something, they're willing to waste their allowance on some neopets franchise just so they can get that stupid secret code. Maybe you should go and RE-READ my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]*Not to hurt anyones feelings but Neopets and Club Penguin is NOT for me*[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back