My v4/v4.5 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=21pt]AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG!!!!!! I HAVE 2 NEWSES!!![/SIZE]

1.AARON HAS A JOB AS A NEW GUY!

2. SARAH AND AARON HAD 2 BABY BOYS!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK!

PANDA

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! News time!

1. Sarah and Aaron had the exact same fortunes! (Money Bag: *, Heart: *, Body: ***. Crappy, isn't it?)

2. Maria got a Hawaii ticket! (Not old enough to use it though)

3. The king sent Sarah an Africa ticket! (Thank you!)

4. Sarah got a trumpet.

5. That's it!

My keyboard fell on my lap just now! (Ow!)

Panda

I've decided something [SIZE=21pt]big![/SIZE]

Maria is getting her own log!

You can find it in a few minutes! (I need to make it first!)

Bye!

Panda

Thank you pinksoo, but you're not supposed to write in other peoples logs!

Ok! So today has been slow so far. I have no idea what I'm gonna name the 2 baby boys! And today is my last day with Sarah and Aaron! Waaahhh! :mametchi: :p :p

I'll update if I get any other news

Very sad,

Panda

Last edited by a moderator:
WAHHHHHHHHHHHH! SARAH AND AARON LEFT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok! Done crying!

The good news is I have 2 baby boys!

v4 is Rob

v4.5 is Aang (I'm addicted to Avatar!)

Rob is now a Mizutamatchi!

Aang is a Hitodetchi!

:mellow: :lol: :lol:

Thats all folks!

Panda

Ok, sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was really busy. Any way, heres yesterdays news:

Rob and Aang both chose Mr. Canvas as their teacher. (I want Aang to be an Ura Togetchi, and Rob... I dunno since he's universal.)

Today's news:

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH![/SIZE]

AANG IS AN URA TOGETCHI! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

ROB'S NOT AWAKE YET. (SINCE HE'S A LAZY BUTT)

LETS TALK TO AANG!

Hi everyone! Man I love being an Ura Togetchi! I mean, who doesn't want to have wings and a feather in their head?! I can't wait till I get a job! It will be awesome! Bye!

Ok. I am calm again. We'll talk to Rob once he wakes up! Bye!

Panda

Rob is a Pyontitchi. Whee. No offense to Rob, but a Pyontitchi?! Oh well, I'll buck up! They are really cute! Yay! Pyontitchi! I'm going to kinda redo this post!

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH![/SIZE]

ROB IS A PYONTITCHI!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY! HE'S SUPER CUTE! LET'S TALK TO HIM!

Hi! I like being a Pyontitchi! It's fun! The reason I am not a regular character is because Panda didn't get me enough skill points! *Gives Panda death stare*

Sorry!

It's okay! And thanks for redoing the post! Thats it for now! Byeeee!

Thanks Rob! And thank you for reading! Biy-Biy!

Panda

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH![/SIZE]

AANG GOT A JOB AS A...A... WHAT EVER THE BOOK ICON JOB IS!

ROB DOESN'T GET HIS JOB TILL LATER THOUGH! :eek: OH WELL!

LETS TALK TO AANG!

Hi everyone! I love my new job! The first time, I didn't get it at all! But now I do, and I love it! Yay! Okay then, bye!

Thanks Aang! And thank you Jif for making such good peanut butter! Byeeee!

Panda

YAAYYYYYYY! ROB JUST GOT HIS 1ST OF 2 [!] MESSAGES! I'M GOING TO TALK THIS THROUGH WITH YOU!

OKAY, WE SEE ROB AND MR. CANVAS SAYING GOODBYE. IT LOOKS LIKE ROB IS YELLING AT HIM.

HOLD ON!

PANDA

AAAAHHHH!

OKAY THE OTHER [!] IS HERE! LETS OPEN IT!

OKAY HE'S LEAVING,

1ST THE RESTERAUNT... AND... HE WAS ACCEPTED! YAY ROB! WAHOO! BYE!

PANDA

Ok, so far today has been pretty boring. I got a France plane ticket for Rob, (the only one that he needed) I had Aang and Rob collect their pay, and........ thats pretty much it so far.

Laters! (for now)

Panda

Ok, today the matchmaker comes! *Squeals* Yay! But that means that tomorrow is my last day with Aang and Rob! Boo-hoo! I want Aang to have a girl, and Rob to have a boy. I want a girl v4.5 cuz I've only had one. And I want a boy v4 because I didn't really...earn the character. No offense to Rob. It's just, I want to truly earn a character because of skill points.

So far, today has been boring, again. So I'll update when the matchmaker comes. Bye!

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

Panda

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH![/SIZE]

The matchmaker just came! And..........

Aang had a boy and Rob had a girl! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

UNFAIR!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

I'M DESTROYING MY TAMAS!

PANDA

ok, sorry I haven't updated, i've been on vacation. anyway, i got over my whole gender crisis, so heres a day to day look at what I probably would say:

Jan 7:

Sniffle, sniffle. todays the last day with Rob and Aang. But the babys r cute! I'm gonna name the girl (v4) zoe, and the boy (v4.5) doug. thats all 4 today bye!!!

Jan 8:

Aang and Rob are gone! But I have Zoe and Doug! They're doing quite well I'llupdate when they evolve! Bye 4 now!

Jan 8:

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAHHHH! ZOE IS A MOHITAMATCHI! AND DOUG IS A HITODETCHI! AAAHHH! UHHH... BYE![/SIZE]

Jan 9:

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! ZOE IS A OJYOTCHI! AND DOUG IS A KUJAKUTCHI! THEY BOTH GOT INTO SCHOOL AND I CHOSE MR. CANVAS AS THEIR TEACHER! YAY! BYE![/SIZE]

Jan 10:

Boring day so far. bye

Jan 11:

[SIZE=21pt]AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! ZOE IS A MASKTCHI! AND DOUG IS A CELEBTCHI! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! YAAAAAAAAYYYY! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY GET JOBS! BIY![/SIZE]

Jan 12:

Boring day so far, they are doing fine. Sooo... bye!

Jan 13:

See above statement. I'll update when they get jobs! Bye!

YAAAAYYYY! *Squeals happily* They got jobs! :) ;) ^_^ :eek: :eek: :eek:

Zoe is a newscaster! (Just like her grandpa (in a way, her grandpa was Aaron, who was a v4.5 but whatever))

Doug is a preschool teacher type moniter type thing (it's cool!)

That was the dillio, skizillio (I sound like a nerd!)

Panda

Latest posts

Back