My v4 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ... I have played all the games I love flag now.. but i dont get dance and the shape game they confuse me,but im getting really confused with the school game.. u no the one where you have to pick a box without the poo in if u know how 2 plz pm me thanx

Ok, thanks... I just went tot tama town and got lots of money! she hasnt pooed that much today oh and i bought a shuvle

I am very sorry tama mum!! Gosh Im breaking so many rules!!!- im so upset-!

Ok sorry guyz you cant post in my log!

But she got a letter and it was poo! she was angry. she got another training point! so ill do the stats tomorow- i might be getting the tamagotchi landyard and phone charm tomorrow- but anyway shes asleep now! I hate that and this is the time where i miss her alot!

x

Oh great, I really wish I hadnt woken up my tama last night! oooo great! no she hasnt grown up!! Oh well.

Ok I didnt get another tama or a lanyard but oh well,lots of things happened at the shopiing center!!

she turned two!(I dont get how tht happened but ohwell) the robber came! I got a snake in the mail and the king gave me a heart!I won flag! and jump rope and i have given up on trying to play dance! x im off to tama town

Yay roxi has got all her disipline- sorry i cant spell-bars full-if that makes sence-Im going to play with her now!

I forgot to say!I got a nice phone charm and put it on my tama! aww shes brushing her teeth! x

Shes 20 lb at the mo! thats really good i think for a teen!

Oh i went to tama town today and got 1000 points! i think its to easy to get points!

I really want to fast forward the time to play with roxi! i love her ! i really miss her! x

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was in the shower and i came down to watch mtv my super sweet sixteen and was about to play with my tama!! and she had eveolved to a maidocthi!!! isnt that sweet Ill take pictures of her in a minute! xx

She was playing in the snow... how weird but anyway! shes ok now she got a snake in the mail!! oh why oh why does some one hate roxi

Today she got the [!] mail which meant she was going to get a job! so i first asked to be the primary teacher but 2 of them said no and i asked to be the fashion thing and all the said yes! thats all i have for the moment! These posts are going to be my last ones :'(

Latest posts

Back