My v4 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissa121

Reaction score
EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS IN MEMBERS' LOGS - THIS RULE IS PINNED IN BOLD AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=3219

Please use the PM system to comment.

Dear All,

*edit - removed. Invites rule breaking *

Ok today, I went to Argos and got my tamagotchi!! I was so excited... I even asked the lady chreyl (see thats the midwife lol).. to open it for me. She was kinda slow..I was just like hurry up hurry up woman [SIZE=21pt]JUST HURRY UP[/SIZE]!!

But when she finally opened my tama, I smelt the new white spotted tama (I do that to everything,I know it sounds sad but I do that with every new thing!!)..

I pulled the tab *bleep* there came the noise I couldnt stop thinking about last night...

I set the time. to 9:50 and around 9:52 my darling Roxi was born.

Dada dalah.. it was a girl!!!

She was so cute..

the hour went quickly..to quickly... :furawatchi:

After several attemptes on jumping rope.. I got 30.. she looked pleased!!

Then she turned into a.. something.. I cant remmeber what but ill find out!

here are her stats!

Name:roxi

Weight:15 lb

Gen:1

point:2105

Hungry:full

Happy:full

Training: [// ]

intellegence:38

fashion:20

Kindness:19

school or preschool:preschool.

I just got mail.. I dont want to open it tough it might be the horrible robber.

I dont get how your kindness and fashion increases..

ok Im opening it..its a heart..(maybe its the robers lol).

sorry this was so long..it wont be this long everytime...

Thanks for reading

Melisa& and cute lil roxie xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I just played jumping rope game! I won so here is what has changed... fashion 21 kindness 25..weight 12 lb..

Love R&M

I just got mail..im opening it right now..its the king he left me a present i wonder what it is oh..Its a chest I'll keep that!

Thankyou King.. xx

*On the computer* *bleeep* oh its a letter..I dont want to open it...shall i oh i will..... I hope its not the robber again..its the king hello king.... he gave 700p thankyou very much x

PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS IN OTHER MEMBERS LOGS.

PLEASE READ THE RULE PINNED AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=3219

Remember, if a member invites you to post a comment - they are inviting you to break the site rules. Please use the PM system to comment on other members logs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww shes asleep with one heart missing!!...Ill turn the light on....wait a minute instead of the light its the mail icon cool!? x

Ok Its 1:26 am here in the u k so i set my time on my tama to 12:26 so it will wake up at 8. i get up at 11 i should be ashamed I know but i try and set my alarm so ill wake up on time x

Yay she woke up!! oh i have a letter its my fortune 1 heart 1 money but 3 healhty thing!

I just got a ball and shes so cute shes really good at it! i just got to 29 in jump and missed the thing how ennoying!

i jst put her down and i heard the evoving beeeepppp! and i ran all the way downstairs and searched everywhere but the i remmebered its in my bedside table.. I looked..it was a .... RINGOTCHI dang! I hate them oh well.. ill send her to say buy to her teacher....oh shes still doing the same thing :kusatchi: !

I just got importanat mail,I know exatcly what it is but i need help on choosing a teacher! and i lost my instructions so right roxi's on puase and im waiting untill some one replyes to my post!

Ok.. Im going to un pause her because no one payed attention to my post..ok going to the mail icon now shes gping up aww shewas upset.. now shes back.. i got an other one its the teacher thing...I just chose the flower teacher she was a girl and so is roxi and you knkow they can talk about girl promblems lol x

I just did something very dareing i played a differrent game... it was flag I like the v4 version better that the v3.

*gasps* oh my gosh... I forgot all about the stats and the items and stuff i am very sorry

:unsure:

Name:

ive lost my tama brb.. oh gosh i i cant find it.. noooo roxi ill come back or u x

Found her phew :unsure: so happy now i was cying.. she was in my sisters room,shes not here shes in london but i had to go there. but anyway stats

Name roxi

age 1

weight 25

gender girl

gen 1

points 54d70

intellegence 40

fashion 36

kindness 29

traning {/////}

hungry (L)(L)(L)(L)

happy(L)(L)(L)(L)