My V4 log =]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, guess what? I forgot to bring a jacket. And Jynx is asleep. And It's 8:56. And I've gotten way too lazy to add the prettyness to my font. Oh well...

I'm currently sitting here, listening to meh favorite Fall Out Boy song - Calm Before The Storm. Patrick's voice makes me melt like no other, and I just totally got some of me on the keyboard :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
La, la, la... He just woke up and received a fortune cookie at 9:00 AM. Yes, it has just been 4 minutes since I updated, but hey. This is a log right? Now He's just bobbing around there. We might go to TamaTown later.

All for now,

~ *mimitchi*

Well... we didn't end up going to TamaTown, but I did play some games with him. I played jump rope and mimic, and finally got him down to healthy weight.

Jynx's stats are:

Name: Jynx

Hungry: 4

Happy: 4

Training: 1

Intellectual: 19

Arts: 3

Social: 20

Weight: 12 lbs

Boy

1st Generation

I've not been doing much of anything around here. Sitting around, replying to random threads, the usual. There's this little smiley face on my computer that can read what's on the page, and I made it read my signature out loud to me. It was quite amusing actually... if you're like me and have lame stuff to be amused about ;) . Wow... I just now said lame... that word hasn't been publicly used since... what 2000-2003? Sheez, I need to get myself back to 2007. Until then, I'll sit here and crack up at myself for saying 'lame'. That's something I could laugh about for days, which is *obvi* pitiful.

Later Lovelies,

*mimitchi*

[SIZE=12pt]Okay. Soooo... My tama changed today while I was sleeping late. I wasn't asleep, but I did hear the little changing noise. When I got up, Jynx had changed into an Obotchi. Then... I checked the mail. He got:[/SIZE]

A fortune cookie

Then, a letter from the king! He left me 700 points.

Thennn, an important message. When I opened the important message, Jynx had visited the pre-school. Right as he left, we got another important message. This time, he graduated school! Now, I really do think it's time to go to TamaTown.

Later,

*mimitchi*

[SIZE=12pt]Alright, so we went to TamaTown. I'm too lazy to put what we did, but... just so you know we went that's good enough for me :wacko: . Jynx and I will probably play some games later... but for now, here's an update on his stats:[/SIZE]

Name: Jynx

Happy: 2

Hungry: 2

Training: 2

intellectual: 19

Arts: 3

Social: 20

Weight: 21 lbs

Boy

1st Generation

My life: Nothing. Sitting here. Wow.

On my playlist:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

^ Really good song. You should listen :furawatchi:

Okay, another quick addition. I wanted a mate for my V4, so I grabbed one of my old V1's. I downloaded it, and just my luck, it was a female named Lil. She is just a Marutchi, so Jynx will be on pause until Lil changes. From checking her stats, it looks like she's doing pretty good.

Lil's stats:

Name: Lil

Hungry: 4

Happy: 4

Training: 1

Weight: 10 lbs

Girl

1st Generation

More Later,

*mimitchi*

Wow. Lil & Jynx have been on pause for a loooong time. I had to spend all week with my friend, because she's going on vacation all next week, so they've been paused. I justed unpaused them, and Lil was asleep with poo beside her bed. Not good. I turned out her light... so I'll care for her tomorrow. Jynx wasen't in bad shape, though. But, he did have some mail.

A fortune cookie, and a message with a snake in it >.<. That didn't help me at all.

Weeelll... I have to go check on some other stuff... so.. eventually I'll get back to this log.

Tootles,

*mimitchi*

Latest posts

Back