MY TOTALLY AWSOME TAMA LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is my all new TAMA LOG for my v.4 tama named valin. i just got the tama today!!!!! ;) i was so exited!!! i had to wait FIVE WHOLE DAYS!!!! :p i thought it would never come! well i pulled the tab... and i got the egg! it took forever ( i am not a patiant person.) but the cute little egg finally hatched into a....GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

i wanted a really good tama child so i didn't take my eyes of the thing :( ....er, girl :D . so i played with her until she was only 8 lb.

then she evolved into a............drum roll....................................................... [SIZE=21pt]mohawkatchi!!! [/SIZE] :D B) :D

we went on tama town and did alot of things. she got a passport, a smoothie, a jug-o-milk, a hammer, a drill, crepes, and about 1k of gotchi points!!!

right now valin's hunger is ***** five

and happy is ***** five!

no training :rolleyes: , 0 years , 15lb. nothing in the shop :) , and she is not in preschool......yet. i'll post more later, for now bye! and valin says..." goo" because she hasn't gone to preschool yet, but i think she means:bye-bye!

today is the NEXT DAY. i woke up at 7:15 this mornin' and i counted down the minutes until Valin would wake up. at 9:oo i sent her to preschool (she got accepted last night!) and she made it all the way through without falling flat on her face! we won jump-rope 4 times in a row, bought bannanas,a melon, and a pencil. i will feed her the melon. GREAT! NOW SHE HAS A TOOTHACH!!!! :D stupid melon. now she is better after two doses of medicine. :) she also has one training point. :D i will post after we go to Tama Town! bye!

we're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! at tamatown we got a helecopter,popcorn, soda, a movie poster, another movie poster, and a picture book from preschool! :kusatchi: :nazotchi:

my tama learned to say stuff to! she says:" hewo." awwwwww, she is so cute. she is still a mohawkatchi,though. she got her first two friends today. their owner is tiffany. (yes she is human) she has a v.4 and v.4.5. she will talk in green. she says:"my tamagotchis are bad. don't look at me anymore. goodbye." anyway, her tamas are alex (boy) and Lori (girl) Lori is named after me! ;) see ya next time! bye!

k, so its the third day. yesterday valin evolved into a..................................... teenager! the type is the really cute ghost with a bow on her head :huh: soooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!! i think she will turn into a mametchi!!!! :( :eek: :( :) i hope she evolves today! here is her status:

hunger:*****

happyness:*****

intellegince:103

fasion: 58

social:40

1 year

26 pounds

training:**

points 1621

i just bought sun glasses for 1600!

we're back from tama town! we got sooooooooo much cool stuff. fried chicken, makeup, a CD, a stereo, a trophy, everything! :angry: valin says:" i like listening to bach on my all NEW stereo!" we are gonna play flag now.brb.i hate those trick flags! ^_^

thats all for now!!

sigh, i had to punish valin for crying for no good reason.

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

"THATS NOT FAIR!!! I WASN'T GETTING ANY ATTENTION!!!!!! ^_^ :angry: :angry: "

[SIZE=21pt] :p :p :p :p :p :( :( :( :angry: :angry: :angry: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

MY TAMA IS *sniff* UGLYYYYYYYY!!!!!! WAA! well i think its ugly. its is like a penguin with a ring around it. :( I THOUGHT I WOULD GET A MAMETCHI!

oh, here comes *sniff* VALIN! WAAAA! *runs out of room* "what was that all about? anyway i don't like how i look, but at least i know i have been well taken care of. in three days i will go to the matchmaker. and the next day at 12:00 am, i will go back to tama town. i must go now, for i have to tend to my mother. she is walking back into the room now. *lies mother down in bed, mother falls asleep* "HA! SHE FELL FOR THAT! HA! HA! HA! HA! NOW I CAN talk for as long as i want." I HEARD THAT! "GOT TO GO BYE!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back